On 4/11/2023 at 10:34 AM, JTFAN99 said:

People are talking up those kids from Boulter.  I know they got a kid thats like 10.3-10.4 100m.  I think he already has a d-1 offer.  just waiting to see how this new staff work with them and the kids already at JT. 

11 flat at best.  Which, there’s nothing wrong with as an 8th grader.  Let’s not get carried away, though.  Let me guess, that was “summer track”.

11 hours ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

11 flat at best.  Which, there’s nothing wrong with as an 8th grader.  Let’s not get carried away, though.  Let me guess, that was “summer track”.

No that's what he ran at a district track meet this year. Whether you believe it or not. That's the time that was reported.

Jacksonville had a kid run a 10.55 while the kid from Boulter ran a 10.45 at the same meet. They ran against each other in the same heat.

Edited by VonG
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, VonG said:

I just read on etvaristy where Tra Carson is the tight end coach for Legacy. Is that the same Tra Carson from Liberty Eylau?

I believe so. Yep.

Edited by ANTI

On 4/16/2023 at 9:12 AM, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

Kid has an offer to Nebraska.  You don't get that running 11 flat.  Speed runs in his family. I think his brother medaled at state in 100 and 200m. I think he was a 10.3 or so runner too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VonG said:

I just read on etvaristy where Tra Carson is the tight end coach for Legacy. Is that the same Tra Carson from Liberty Eylau?

on paper, Lee has put together a good staff.  I wish we had more detail on JT staff. I know who the OC is, but not clear on anything else.

1 hour ago, VonG said:

I'll have to check my text messages. I believe Cujonation83 sent me the staff names and positions they coach. 

the tylerpaper writer for Lee listed everyone. The JT writer, well nevermind.  I know they keeping a couple of guys, just interested to see who and to see if there will be changes to OL and on Def Side. 

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

the tylerpaper writer for Lee listed everyone. The JT writer, well nevermind.  I know they keeping a couple of guys, just interested to see who and to see if there will be changes to OL and on Def Side. 

It's a few names I recognize like Choice, Callier, and Moore. The rest I believe is new.

Edited by VonG

44 minutes ago, VonG said:

Choice coaches linebackers. Callier is still the running backs coach. Moore coaches the safeties. 

aww ok. Moore is like the campus coordinator so I can see why they kept him around.  Well I think they started today at 4p so I guess we know they will probably be practicing in the afternoon now.  

34 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

aww ok. Moore is like the campus coordinator so I can see why they kept him around.  Well I think they started today at 4p so I guess we know they will probably be practicing in the afternoon now.  

Yeah I don't like the idea of him being campus coordinator. He found a way to not be let go.

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

This one hurts...

Writt is one of those that I know will be back at some point, but that's certainly a tough loss.

One thing Coach King can do is build a great staff though. Wonder who gets the gig.

• Like 1
  • Love 1