XFL

The biggest problem I see with the XFL is the overlap with MLB .... the football looks to be pretty good and I like some of the rule changes .... I'm not a fan of the scoring team getting to keep the ball .... SA dominated 95% of the game and lost in the last minute because of that stupid rule ....

44 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The biggest problem I see with the XFL is the overlap with MLB .... the football looks to be pretty good and I like some of the rule changes .... I'm not a fan of the scoring team getting to keep the ball .... SA dominated 95% of the game and lost in the last minute because of that stupid rule ....

I like that rule ......it gives more of a challenge than the onside kick......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/18/2023 at 9:02 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The Rock is pretty smart .....put 3 of the 8 franchises in Texas......Arlington won today....Bob Stoops their coach.....San Antonio plays tomorrow.....Hines Ward their coach ...... Roughnecks lead 21 to 6 at the half .....

I just wish Arlington was different colors, though, and had a little better logo.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

How about the "4th & 15" attempt late in the game by the trailing team?

I don't like one play to get back in the game when you've been dominated the whole game .... at least with an onside kick you aren't just given the ball, you have to take it .....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't like one play to get back in the game when you've been dominated the whole game .... at least with an onside kick you aren't just given the ball, you have to take it .....

But a 4 & 15 is almost harder to get than an onside kick. And you start at your own 20 yard line, meaning you still have to go 80 yards to score a touchdown.