College Baseball 2023

JohnnyFootball

Just now, thegreatbambino said:

Texas takes the 1st 2 games of the Tech series after a walkoff wild pitch. Wow!

won 6-2 last night.

Tech came in with some insane offensive numbers, so holding them to 7 total runs the first two games is impressive.

On 3/19/2023 at 11:32 PM, WETSU said:

After reviewing this thread, I can confirm you are more A&M hater than you are a fan of any other program. You can’t wait to run to this site to post something like a score of A&M losing or some sort of news article that paints A&M in a negative light. You rarely comment on anything else. I can’t for the life of me figure out why a self proclaimed Alabama fan continues to post scores for A&M baseball games. And only the games they lose for that matter. 

Show us on the doll where the Aggies hurt you (or someone you are close to.) 

And then he goes and proves you right. Incredible. 

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

Texas beats A&M 5-2 to win their 14th straight. And the game wasn't even as close as that. 

I didn't realize that it had been since 2011 since they had won here. 

Caught the end, A&M struggled to hit the ball. Think Texas out hit them 15-6 or something like that, Texas left a ton on base and had 3 errors.

2 minutes ago, thegreatbambino said:

Caught the end, A&M struggled to hit the ball. Think Texas out hit them 15-6 or something like that, Texas left a ton on base and had 3 errors.

Yep. Texas didn't play well and STILL won by 3. Left 15 on base. That's insane. 

A&M just cannot put it together this season. 

5 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. Texas didn't play well and STILL won by 3. Left 15 on base. That's insane. 

A&M just cannot put it together this season. 

Saw it mentioned that they are struggling with their weekend rotation, though that could be because they’ve played LSU and Tennessee in the last 2 weeks.

Credit to Pierce, Woody, and the staff.  They got the team gelling and playing good ball right as conference play starts.  The sweep of Tech was huge.  Texas replaced a ton from last years team, and it looked rough early, but they are looking good now.  3 @ Oklahoma State this weekend.  Hope they can take 2/3.

21 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Texas beats A&M 5-2 to win their 14th straight. And the game wasn't even as close as that. 

I didn't realize that it had been since 2011 since they had won here. 

It was a good win. I was curious how Texas would perform on the road as their win streak was all at home, especially this game, and in College Station. That’s a tough place to play.