College Baseball 2023

JohnnyFootball

3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

This won’t be the first time they’ll need to go on the road. They’ll be fine. 

We're just saving arms and taking a well deserved rest. It's all part of the big plan. The big plan might also include getting swept in the big tournament.

Here are the 16 NCAA Baseball Regional hosts. 

-Alabama

-Arkansas

-Auburn

-Clemson

-Coastal Carolina

-Florida

-Indiana State

-Kentucky

-LSU

-Miami

-Oklahoma State

-South Carolina

-Stanford

-Vanderbilt

-Virginia

-Wake Forest 

Half of the hosts are from a certain conference that's pretty good at baseball 😁

Texas played some of their best baseball this weekend. They controlled all 3 games and left no doubt. 

I will be interested to see how LBJ looks in game 2 of the supers. I have to wonder if having throw 129 in the regionals has any ill effects on him moving forward. 

48 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Texas played some of their best baseball this weekend. They controlled all 3 games and left no doubt. 

I will be interested to see how LBJ looks in game 2 of the supers. I have to wonder if having throw 129 in the regionals has any ill effects on him moving forward. 

Cliff Gustafson laughs at this comment.

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Ags had Stanford dead to rights and just lost the ability to hit out of nowhere against a BAD pitching staff. That's baseball. 

Gotta get a true ace pitcher and find some consistency out of the bullpen. 

Bullpens were bad all across the country. You just have to catch lightning in the bottle with them.

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Ags had Stanford dead to rights and just lost the ability to hit out of nowhere against a BAD pitching staff. That's baseball. 

Gotta get a true ace pitcher and find some consistency out of the bullpen. 

Really thought the Ags were going to do it Sunday night. Unfortunately, going to that game 7 in the regional is always a toss up because arms are so thin.