Aeryn Hampton transfers to Carthage

ANTI

Is this news because he transferred or because it's Carthage? If the drum major from the Tiger band transferred to be a bulldog is it news?

Anyone check to see why he transferred? Or are we all just going to assume this kid and his family are doing it for football. He's already highly recruited. Does he gain that much to risk violating rules?

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Is this news because he transferred or because it's Carthage? If the drum major from the Tiger band transferred to be a bulldog is it news?

Anyone check to see why he transferred? Or are we all just going to assume this kid and his family are doing it for football. He's already highly recruited. Does he gain that much to risk violating rules?

His mom supposedly got a job. She was "offered" a job last year as well 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

"Supposedly"? Got a job where? At the school? As Scott Surratt's maid? From a company in town? Is she a high school dropout unworthy of a job?

No clue on all that. I honestly thought he was gone last year but he stayed 1 more year. I knew it was coming honestly. Im not going to "accuse" anyone of anything but the poop is sketchy imo but its not my bidness what he does. Im just a fan. Its definitely a setback for us. Hes the truth in 3A. We'll see how he does in 4A 

14 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Because you guys always win . Perception is everything.

He would have been a beast anywhere. Remember he went to elementary and middle school in Tyler before transferring to various schools. He also came back to JT for two weeks before he transferred to Daingerfield. 

I figured he would have left last year when his mom got a job in Carthage isd last year. I was also surprised he stayed another year in Daingerfield. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VonG said:

He would have been a beast anywhere. Remember he went to elementary and middle school in Tyler before transferring to various schools. He also came back to JT for two weeks before he transferred to Daingerfield. 

I figured he would have left last year when his mom got a job in Carthage isd last year. I was also surprised he stayed another year in Daingerfield. 

^ what he said.

Just to map out Hampton's athletic activities over the years....

Started off at Moore MS in Tyler. Then had a stint at Whitehouse, then down to the Austin area, then back to John Tyler very briefly, then to Daingerfield and now Carthage.

I was not at all shocked that he decommitted from UT. I actually called it before it happened based on how often he moves now. Bama bound is my bet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ANTI said:

^ what he said.

Just to map out Hampton's athletic activities over the years....

Started off at Moore MS in Tyler. Then had a stint at Whitehouse, then down to the Austin area, then back to John Tyler very briefly, then to Daingerfield and now Carthage.

I was not at all shocked that he decommitted from UT. I actually called it before it happened based on how often he moves now. Bama bound is my bet.

Definitely Bama bound imo

53 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Mom got a job in Carthage. Happens all the time  especially if you got elite kiddos. Nothing wrong because technically they did get a job . Nothing the state can say.

Lemme guess Carthage added another principal position?

• LOL! 1