UPDATE: White Oak hires Michael Ludlow (Robinson)

Racer55

2 hours ago, centex1 said:

Daniel Swaim is a coordinator from East Texas area. 

Swaim's leading a workshop in Tuscaloosa all week. Then he's got a brunch meeting in Athens on Monday. There's no way he has time for White Oak.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Swaim's leading a workshop in Tuscaloosa all week. Then he's got a brunch meeting in Athens on Monday. There's no way he has time for White Oak.  

Are you sure? Big Sandy may be cloning him from what I’ve read. May be 3 or 4 if him running around before long. 

Edited by Tatum_DirtyBird
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Are you sure? Big Sandy may be cloning him from what I’ve read. May be 3 or 4 if him running around before long. 

Kirby's looking to take things up a notch, but Nick's still playing catch-up. 

3 minutes ago, Buckeyehorns said:

Try again 

I don't know anyone else.  Just knew by your previous posts that you didn't think the community wanted Adams so I put 2 + 2 together....and got 5.  

Apparently, based on your posts, you have a source very close to the situation.  Did you not like any of the candidates they interviewed?  You can only hire guys that apply, right?

28 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

If you knew  the situation and circumstances at Robinson you would say he was a great coach to win 3 games!!! Glad he is getting another chance. Best of luck to Coach Ludlow!

Yeah EB just likes stirring the pot. Tadumb was a 3-7 team not long ago.