Investigation into Texas School Districts Reveals Educators ‘Get Around’ Critical Race Theory Ban

RETIREDFAN1

Proof once again that School Administrators have no regard for rules or laws.  What gives them the right?  When you spray insecticide behind the walls, the cockroaches come running out.  Educated cockroaches.  Educated in what, and by whom?  Many probably in our State supported colleges.  Subsidized by our taxpayers.  Start spraying the insecticide in them, then the future graduates may have a different outlook.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Proof once again that School Administrators have no regard for rules or laws.  What gives them the right?  When you spray insecticide behind the walls, the cockroaches come running out.  Educated cockroaches.  Educated in what, and by whom?  Many probably in our State supported colleges.  Subsidized by our taxpayers.  Start spraying the insecticide in them, then the future graduates may have a different outlook.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, as the saying goes.

• Like 1

Wow, can yall please just take a moment to think this through?

eaching Hard History is a framework developed by the Southern Poverty Law Center for elementary educators. This framework instructs teachers to use history class to “learn about activism and action civics”

So learning about constitutional rights is CRT?

and relate how “children living in slavery or the cultural practices of enslaved people to find similarities with their own [students] experiences.”

Really, we're trained in EVERY subject to make the lesson relevant to the kids. Let's see, here's an example of an answer. How in the world does this promote whatever the heck yall version of CRT is.....

Little Johnny,

"I see the similarity when my mom makes me clean up my room. I don't want to do it, but I don't have a choice just like the people during slavery. "

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Wow, can yall please just take a moment to think this through?

eaching Hard History is a framework developed by the Southern Poverty Law Center for elementary educators. This framework instructs teachers to use history class to “learn about activism and action civics”

So learning about constitutional rights is CRT?

and relate how “children living in slavery or the cultural practices of enslaved people to find similarities with their own [students] experiences.”

Really, we're trained in EVERY subject to make the lesson relevant to the kids. Let's see, here's an example of an answer. How in the world does this promote whatever the heck yall version of CRT is.....

Little Johnny,

"I see the similarity when my mom makes me clean up my room. I don't want to do it, but I don't have a choice just like the people during slavery. "

Hmmm, you do realize that CRT involves gender identity?  It shouldn’t, but it does.  And for Little Johnny, I disliked working for 52 years but I didn’t have a choice, just like most folks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hmmm, you do realize that CRT involves gender identity?  It shouldn’t, but it does.  And for Little Johnny, I disliked working for 52 years but I didn’t have a choice, just like most folks.

Now the lesson relevant to the child. That's the only reason for the exercise. How is asking a child about similarities a bad thing?

As for CRT, it was literally made up by conservative politicians. Here is the REAL CRT

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/crsj/publications/human_rights_magazine_home/civil-rights-reimagining-policing/a-lesson-on-critical-race-theory/

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Now the lesson relevant to the child. That's the only reason for the exercise. How is asking a child about similarities a bad thing?

As for CRT, it was literally made up by conservative politicians. Here is the REAL CRT

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/crsj/publications/human_rights_magazine_home/civil-rights-reimagining-policing/a-lesson-on-critical-race-theory/

American Bar?  With the majority of lawyers liberal.  Tell you what, get that info from National Review and it’ll carry more weight.  I could quote Alex Jones and you’d surely have a similar response.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

American Bar?  With the majority of lawyers liberal.  Tell you what, get that info from National Review and it’ll carry more weight.  I could quote Alex Jones and you’d surely have a similar response.

I don't know what to tell you then. It was a literal course that was around for decades in law schools. It was developed by legal scholars in the 70s and 80s

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Instead of overcoming adversity such as doing chores or helping one's family they can complain about it instead, because they see it as an injustice instead of an incentive to build character.  I can remember when Calvin of "Calvin and Hobbes" used to have a poll about his dad's performance as a father, and he'd always be complaining about the work he had to do around the house.  Well, we all did as kids, but did it make us any worse for the wear in modern days ?  No.  Geeze, kids need a little hard work to give them something to complain about, but it will build a work ethic that will make them money in the end.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

He doesn’t like facts and believes in systematic racism and victim mentality.

11 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I don't know what to tell you then. It was a literal course that was around for decades in law schools. It was developed by legal scholars in the 70s and 80s

And based in Marxism and "Critical Theory". You forgot to mention that part.

Edited by Monte1076

6 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

He doesn’t like facts and believes in systematic racism and victim mentality.

You know what's funny. I don't think you made a well thought out post that were your own thoughts in the forum in the past 2 YEARS. 

SMOAKY CONSERVATIVE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ANYONE FIND AT LEAST 2 WELL THOUGHT OUT POST BY THIS IDIOT IN WHICH HE WASN'T JUST REPEATING SOMEONE IN THE FORUM WHO'S MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HE HIS? HELL LION YOU CAN GIVE IT A WHIRL TOO!

*May consider lowering it to one if 2 seems impossible. 

Edited by ctown81
  • LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You know what's funny. I don't think you made a well thought out post that were your own thoughts in the forum in the past 2 YEARS. 

SMOAKY CONSERVATIVE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ANYONE FIND AT LEAST 2 WELL THOUGHT OUT POST BY THIS IDIOT IN WHICH HE WASN'T JUST REPEATING SOMEONE IN THE FORUM WHO'S MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HE HIS? HELL LION YOU CAN GIVE IT A WHIRL TOO!

*May consider lowering it to one if 2 seems impossible. 

Well if multiple people are telling you something then you may need some self evaluation. Odds are it is true. I do admire your consistency to this ridiculous systematic racism and your gaslighting at conservative values in which your “ political “ ideology is the real perpetrator  . 

2 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Well if multiple people are telling you something then you may need some self evaluation. Odds are it is true. I do admire your consistency to this ridiculous systematic racism and your gaslighting at conservative values in which your “ political “ ideology is the real perpetrator  . 

LMAO he's trying to sound intelligent now.