SMOAKY BRACKET CHALLENGE 2023

RETIREDFAN1

On 3/17/2023 at 2:20 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Not too worried about Baylor, they go on too many random runs. 

Yeah that threat from Santa Barbara didn't last too long after I posted......

On 3/17/2023 at 10:31 AM, DannyZuco said:

Well, I lost a final 4 team, but still have my champion playing.....at the moment...:rofl:

Over 20 million started, 658 as of right now left perfect....

273 perfect brackets remain in ESPN Men’s Tournament Challenge! Follow live at espn.com/perfectbracket. https://www.espn.com/perfect-bracket/2023/mens/19

On 3/17/2023 at 7:13 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Gonzaga having issues with Grand Canyon. Didn't think that would happen. 

FDU giving Purdue all they can handle........that would totally wipe out my bracket......lol

It's gonna happen.......

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 3/17/2023 at 8:10 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Down goes 1seed Purdue!! 

And any hope my bracket had of recovering......

And then there were none......

0 perfect brackets remain in ESPN Men’s Tournament Challenge! Want a Second Chance? Fill out up to 25 new brackets starting with the Sweet 16 at espn.com/secondchance https://www.espn.com/perfect-bracket/2023/mens/25

• LOL! 1

Purdue too one-dimensional this season with the big man underneath to depend on.  Not enough movement and lack of quality shooting from the field.  They looked slow because they were compared to most tournament teams.  Maybe FD got them unprepared, but it would have happened to the Boilermakers by some other team anyway.  They were good in the Big 10 this season......congrats.

Happy to see Memphis bite the bullet......they were up and down this season.  FAU not that great.....caught Memphis ice cold from outside.   Auburn vs Coogs is a very tough 2nd-Rounder for a #1 Seed.  Coogs have 2 starters......their best two starters......playing with injuries.  Might still get it done......very athletic team.  They have won with injured players all season.

Jalen Wilson of Kansas is a Denton Guyer product.....and most definitely a First Team All-American.  Major league NBA material for sure.

I like Tennessee over Duke......even though Duke is playing at their best all season right now.  

On a side note......a big group of us from Texas played at this week's PGA Valspar Championship at the Innisbrook Copperhead Course in Palm Harbor, Fla......that must've been 20 yrs ago.  Still have some photos of that trip.

Edited by regaleagle
  • Like 1

Today is the one day I want Tennessee to win. 

Thanks Vols. Bye bye Dook. Alot of folks had Dook in the Final Four. 

Muss better make some changes before this turns into a blowout. 

When you're losing your composure and can't rebound and can't hit 3s you deserve to lose. This game is over.  KU will end up advancing. 

38 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hogs just took the lead ......

55 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

When you're losing your composure and can't rebound and can't hit 3s you deserve to lose. This game is over.  KU will end up advancing. 

Hogs win!