SMOAKY BRACKET CHALLENGE 2023

RETIREDFAN1

21 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'm not sure either team could beat FAU.  I'm fairly certain both the Longhorns and Miami could beat both of these teams.  Looks to me like the winner of this game may end up at the end of their season next week.  UConn D is not that impressive.

UConn has been legit all tournament, defense and offense. UT might would beat em but not Miami unless Miami catches fire from behind the arc like they did versus UofH. 

FAU will have a game on their hands versus Creighton or SDSU in their national semifimal matchup. 

Edited by MrBuddyGarrity

This game was 39-32 at the half! 

UConn just continued it's onslaught on offense and put the clamps on Gonzaga on defense. Sheesh. This is a clinic going on. 

Seen on the broadcast: beat Iona by 24, beat St. Mary's by 15, beat my Hogs by 23, now have beaten Gonzaga by 28. Huskies are legit. 

It's starting to look like a damn shame the defacto national championship game will be a Semifinal matchup. We'll see what happens tomorrow with UT vs Miami, but I'm now leaning towards it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by MrBuddyGarrity

Creighton looking good so far.....has SD State out of their comfort zone. But it's early......when SD State finds their rhythm, then look for the pace to speed up and the 3's.  Also buckets in transition.  17-12 Creighton for now.

Edited by regaleagle