How is this Relief, when the Pandemic has been over for 2 years

DannyZuco

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Just because I am a moderate on some things--especially those things already stated in the law. But reading the words typed would do wonders for most of you....I want people to pay back their student loans--and I want those that follow the law to pay back their loans, and those that qualify for forgiveness, such as 1st responders and teachers--should get that forgiveness if they follow the rules set up by our congress......I have said it at least 3-4 times now. Yet instead of understanding and agreeing with the laws, you turn into other posters and decide to try to insult people. 

Yes, I am liberal about certain areas--conservative about other areas---unlike some of the simpletons on here, each problem has it's own distinction, therefore, I don't see everything "just one way". 

College should never be free--it is a privilege to go to college--but many out there believe it is a god given right. It is not.....the taxpayer has already paid for at least 13 years of an education--that is why I have said many times the government should NOT be in the student loan business. But don't let facts get in the way of your psuedo insults....SMH. 

DB2point0 = image.jpeg

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Just because I am a moderate on some things--especially those things already stated in the law. But reading the words typed would do wonders for most of you....I want people to pay back their student loans--and I want those that follow the law to pay back their loans, and those that qualify for forgiveness, such as 1st responders and teachers--should get that forgiveness if they follow the rules set up by our congress......I have said it at least 3-4 times now. Yet instead of understanding and agreeing with the laws, you turn into other posters and decide to try to insult people. 

Yes, I am liberal about certain areas--conservative about other areas---unlike some of the simpletons on here, each problem has it's own distinction, therefore, I don't see everything "just one way". 

College should never be free--it is a privilege to go to college--but many out there believe it is a god given right. It is not.....the taxpayer has already paid for at least 13 years of an education--that is why I have said many times the government should NOT be in the student loan business. But don't let facts get in the way of your psuedo insults....SMH. 

Claiming to be a moderate is like saying you’re kinda pregnant.  You can’t claim to be a conservative then pick and choose your lefty policies you want.  You either believe in the constitution or not

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Claiming to be a moderate is like saying you’re kinda pregnant.  You can’t claim to be a conservative then pick and choose your lefty policies you want.  You either believe in the constitution or not

I do believe in the Constitution, and the Constitution gave CONGRESS the right to make laws--they have, and the laws for student loan forgiveness says if you are a 1st responder or teacher working in an economically depressed area, if you pay your student loans on time for 10 years while working there--the rest will be forgiven. That is following the Constitution......

And again, reading comprehension bypasses you---because I have stated, just recently that the government should NOT be in the student loan business......But then again, we understand what is on your mind, when you relate anything to being pregnant.....Poor Sap Sucker.....:rofl:

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I do believe in the Constitution, and the Constitution gave CONGRESS the right to make laws--they have, and the laws for student loan forgiveness says if you are a 1st responder or teacher working in an economically depressed area, if you pay your student loans on time for 10 years while working there--the rest will be forgiven. That is following the Constitution......

And again, reading comprehension bypasses you---because I have stated, just recently that the government should NOT be in the student loan business......But then again, we understand what is on your mind, when you relate anything to being pregnant.....Poor Sap Sucker.....:rofl:

So you’re kinda moderate?  One ounce of lefty makes you a lefty