Rockwall-Heath is Open

MattStepp

On 3/3/2023 at 2:29 PM, StaphClown said:

Formal offseason workouts nonexistent? Why?

Just taking a guess that admin reasoning might be" if the boss isn't qualified to run an off-season program, who on staff is capable?" Also, who on staff would want to be put in the position to take it over when the guy that did 400 pushups got fired and he hired you!

16 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

Whoever gets this job better exempt push ups from the workout and conditioning program 

I am sure someone will apply but I would be very reluctant to jump in that climate. It would be very difficult to push the players during athletics, knowing what just happened. 

21 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I am sure someone will apply but I would be very reluctant to jump in that climate. It would be very difficult to push the players during athletics, knowing what just happened. 

First day on the job for new HC speaking to the team:

“Guys I’m excited to be here.  I’ll make this meeting quick.  We are sending home a packet of release forms with you to be filled out and signed by your parent/legal guardian.  You will not be allowed in the field house after today until they are all signed and returned.  It’s going to be a great year!”

• Like 4