Biden Runs From Wuhan Lab Question

Hagar

22 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

POTUS is just so sorry.

We have zero leadership and a bunch of people who have been appointed to their respective positions solely on their sexual persuasion and sometimes the color of their skin.

They do appear to be getting better.  More on top of things.  First the above, were they kinda think China leaked the virus.  And this morning they announced they’re 75% sure it was the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor, not the Germans.

• LOL! 5

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

They do appear to be getting better.  More on top of things.  First the above, were they kinda think China leaked the virus.  And this morning they announced they’re 75% sure it was the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor, not the Germans.

Are you allowed to use the term "japanese"? :rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it. He's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough . . . the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! C'mon! [He runs out of the room screaming but then returns.] What the ### happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?! This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst! "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well, JUST KISS MY TobinFrost FROM NOW ON!!! Not me! I'm not gonna take this! Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, DEAD! Niedermeyer—
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. [Otter stands up.] We gotta take these ####. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. Oh no. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: And we're just the guys to do it.
[Boon and D-Day stand.]
Boon: Let's do it.
Bluto: Let's do it!
[Everybody cheers and starts running out of the room, with Bluto still standing there.]
Bluto: Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
[Bluto runs out with them.]
  • LOL! 1