Florida Bill Would Require Bloggers To Register With State

BarryLaverty

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Before writing about DeSantis or other government officials. One more example of Florida 'thought police' running amuck. We don't want America to be Florida, as DeSantis is pushing and some of you want. Florida's a boil on the TobinFrost of America. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-bill-require-bloggers-register-000500834.html

California and New York are boils on the bottom side of America not Florida. 
People are fleeing both states due to Democrat policies and relocating to Florida, Texas, Tennessee and Arizona.

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Before writing about DeSantis or other government officials. One more example of Florida 'thought police' running amuck. We don't want America to be Florida, as DeSantis is pushing and some of you want. Florida's a boil on the TobinFrost of America. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-bill-require-bloggers-register-000500834.html

I am not in favor of this.  No one should have to register with their local, state or federal government officials in order to write about any of them.

That’s some of that Hunger Games type junk I always accuse the Democrats of!

DeSantis himself should publicly speak our against it.

I don’t like it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Multiple counties in Oregon want to leave their state to join up with Idaho, their liberals there are so moronic.

Democrats ruin everything.

Oregon is a complete dump.  Can you blame people for leaving when that looney tune governor signs acts like this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.koin.com/news/education/board-of-education-denies-petition-to-keep-tampons-out-of-boys-restrooms/amp/

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We don't want America to be Florida, as DeSantis is pushing and some of you want.

We damn sure don't want it to become Washington state, Oregon, New York, or California, which is what you want Texas to become.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.png

39 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

We damn sure don't want it to become Washington state, Oregon, New York, or California, which is what you want Texas to become.

Florida is actually talking about making people register to WRITE, stacking school boards with school haters, took over one of the highest rated liberal arts universities in the country and stacked it with alt right weirdos, suppressing teaching of history, especially that of African Americans, trying to attack teachers for even being supportive of kids who are LBGTQ, and they took over a corporation's tax zone. Florida is becoming the biggest Big Brother in America, but because it's people you don't respect or care about, let's celebrate it? Okay, but the actions of DeSantis aren't'conservative' by any measure, no matter how much you hate states you have never visited. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not a fan of this proposal. Last I checked, blogs by U.S. Citizens are still free speech and still protected under the Constitution. DeSantis doesn't have to like what people say about him, but 1A still applies to US Citizens.

Though I will point out that John Adams wanted Federal legislation similar to this way back when. He wanted a law where newspapers couldn't say anything bad about elected officials, if I'm not mistaken. He was, obviously, overruled.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

@DannyZuco you are going to replace the Trump living rent free meme for Barry with a Florida/Desantis one.

They haven't made them yet, because the liberals are only doing "hate" memes of Desantis--which many are disgusting--but what would you expect from liberals.

Which leads to.....

image.jpeg

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What source is that? I don't use Breitbart or throw up Twitter as a source ever. 

• Overall, we rate The Hill Least Biased based on balanced editorial positions and news reporting that is low-biased. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to previous opinion columns promoting unproven claims.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

Larry, you should let some of us help you find a reliable source. 😜

Edited by Sportsfanatic1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Okay, but the actions of DeSantis aren't'conservative' by any measure, no matter how much you hate states you have never visited. 

I've been to numerous blue states.  But it's cute that you somehow are certain of where I've traveled in my life.  Only you looney liberals think it's perfectly fine to put tampons in elementary boys bathrooms.