Barry’s (and all libtard teacher idiots) worst nightmare….

gamewatcher63

What a little smarmy twit. Good riddance to his homeschooling, smarmy poor, poor, white self. Can't believe the bad school didn't offer to powder his wittle fanny and give him a reassuring cookie and a blankie. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

What a little smarmy twit. Good riddance to his homeschooling, smarmy poor, poor, white self. Can't believe the bad school didn't offer to powder his wittle fanny and give him a reassuring cookie and a blankie. 

Thank you Barry…I expected a snarky dimwitted response and you delivered…..

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Praise God you don't teach my kids. Bet you got a Mao poster on your classroom wall. All he's asking for is EQUAL treatment!!! That's been the goal of our country since inception! But now idiots like you want to denigrate 15 year old kids who dare to think differently than you. What you're really mad about is that people are waking up to the fact that they don't need a government controlled education to get a quality education. Educators like you, with your haughty better-than-thou attitude is a big part of the reason so many are turning to alternatives to public schools that are pushing an agenda more and more that is anti-American.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why are you getting so defensive? Self hatred isn’t good for your health.

3 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Praise God you don't teach my kids. Bet you got a Mao poster on your classroom wall. All he's asking for is EQUAL treatment!!! That's been the goal of our country since inception! But now idiots like you want to denigrate 15 year old kids who dare to think differently than you. What you're really mad about is that people are waking up to the fact that they don't need a government controlled education to get a quality education. Educators like you, with your haughty better-than-thou attitude is a big part of the reason so many are turning to alternatives to public schools that are pushing an agenda more and more that is anti-American.

Exactly I feel so sorry for his students. 

8 hours ago, JBizzle said:

What you're really mad about is that people are waking up to the fact that they don't need a government controlled education to get a quality education.

You wouldn't believe what the home schooling requirements are in Texas.

There are only three requirements to homeschool in Texas:

The instruction must be bona fide (i.e., not a sham).

The curriculum must be in visual form (e.g., books, workbooks, video monitor).

The curriculum must include the five basic subjects of reading, spelling, grammar, mathematics, and good citizenship.

Per this site: https://www.texasunschoolers.com/texas-homeschool-laws/

We've been doing it for nearly 10 years. Well, my wife mostly has.

Our curriculum for this year has so far included MIT problem sets in math, .NET Core 6 (and currently ReactJS), Physics, reading 1984, and in the process of reading Animal Farm, Foreign Language (Spanish, but he's also independently learned a little about some other languages), History (this year it's "History of Mathematics", Digital Arts, and a "Wellness" (i.e. exercise and fitness) class.