The Right’s Obsession With Wokeness Is a Sign of Weakness

BarryLaverty

Having caution about wokeness is not weakness it’s preparedness.  If you’re near one of these people you better be on guard, because there’s no telling what they’re going to do.  They are not stable, they are most likely depressed and have a strong desire to lash out at others who aren’t like them, i.e., normal people.

659B8A3C-FE0E-4914-ACFD-96D07423F116.png

On 3/10/2023 at 8:24 PM, DaveTV1 said:

There was once upon a time that one would mind their pints and quarts, but woke has gone beyond being civil in discussion.  Woke is a different beast.  What does being woke mean to me ?  Agreeing with someone regardless if it is wrong.  They may feel that it is the right thing to do, but it isn't always the best or right way to do things.  Wokeism is in itself destructive to society, because it cancels/ostracizes those that don't agree with them.  Thus, they have created their own subculture of mores and values.   

Woke is weak minded.  

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Having caution about wokeness is not weakness it’s preparedness.  If you’re near one of these people you better be on guard, because there’s no telling what they’re going to do.  They are not stable, they are most likely depressed and have a strong desire to lash out at others who aren’t like them, i.e., normal people.

659B8A3C-FE0E-4914-ACFD-96D07423F116.png

Which one is which?  Lol

• 2 weeks later...