Trueblue82s Ramsauce Wakeup

Doomer

Ramsauce  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have ya had some? Is it all that?

• No good bogus no wonder they 86'd the building and all
    • Yep it's great. Makes you lick yer fingres.
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy, sick of his bull, dudes remedial

Went by the Rams stadium and was wondering why Trueblue is always bragging on the Ramsauce? If it's so great and awesome why did they tear down the concessions and build a huge dumpster? @Trueblue82

ewng.JPG

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 3

55 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Went by the Rams stadium and was wondering why Trueblue is always bragging on the Ramsauce? If it's so great and awesome why did they tear down the concessions and build a huge dumpster? @Trueblue82

ewng.JPG

Word on the street in J-town is that Hayseed and SloppyJoe hijacked your squeezins recipe and set up their still inside the concession stand. Hayseed got the mash a little too rich one night and Sloppy got the fire too hot and next thing you know: BOOM! Ram Stadium gets a brand spankin’ new concession stand. Best part is, the men’s room will be a 4-Holer. I’m sure KirtFalcon will appreciate the new toilet seats when his Bulldogs come to visit this year, seein’ how Ol Retiredfan1 claims he pees sitting down. But don’t worry. I checked with Coach Lawson, and the super secret Ram Sauce recipe was locked up safe and sound in his new gun safe. He got his old pit bull hog dog guarding it like a democrat watching a Epstein client list. 

• LOL! 3

11 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Word on the street in J-town is that Hayseed and SloppyJoe hijacked your squeezins recipe and set up their still inside the concession stand. Hayseed got the mash a little too rich one night and Sloppy got the fire too hot and next thing you know: BOOM! Ram Stadium gets a brand spankin’ new concession stand. Best part is, the men’s room will be a 4-Holer. I’m sure KirtFalcon will appreciate the new toilet seats when his Bulldogs come to visit this year, seein’ how Ol Retiredfan1 claims he pees sitting down. But don’t worry. I checked with Coach Lawson, and the super secret Ram Sauce recipe was locked up safe and sound in his new gun safe. He got his old pit bull hog dog guarding it like a democrat watching a Epstein client list. 

Boom classic exclamation!  Any, 25-line, 200 word response that includes words like 4holer, Epstein, dog guarding, Kirt, Democrats, RetiredFan, sqeezins and them dirtdogs Sloppy n Haysead has my full attention. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

But don’t worry. I checked with Coach Lawson, and the super secret Ram Sauce recipe was locked up safe and sound in his new gun safe. He got his old pit bull hog dog guarding it like a democrat watching a Epstein client list. 

Epic greatness!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

• Love 1
  • LOL! 1