San Fran Considers $5M Reparations

ObiOne

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m thinking there’s going to be lots of folks that identify as a black person who is oppressed.  As far as the Left is concerned, identifying is what counts.  How will they argue that?

There are, apparently, certain "qualifiers" to get this money. But can you imagine just getting a "free" $5 million AND a house for $1?

Reparations for something that happened over 150 years ago is about as stupid as it gets. If the people of California allow the government to do this--then they deserve to be governed by idiots, because they are idiots. Every group of humans on this planet have been enslaved at one time or another, someone needs to remember history, so we don't repeat it. But this is the easiest way to get votes, buy them......

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

There are, apparently, certain "qualifiers" to get this money. But can you imagine just getting a "free" $5 million AND a house for $1?

Just identify as all the qualifiers, if Bruce Jenner can identify as a woman, anybody can identify as a slave descendant.  

My great, great, grandaddy was a slave .... come over on the ship with Kunta Kinte .... I'm a pack a bag and head fer San Fran 🤪 and sign up for my $5 mil , prolly sell my $1 house 🏠 though and move back to East Texas .... Planning to swing south and come back through Mexico 🇲🇽 cross the Rio Grande and declare refuge status and sign up for all dem free bennys too ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

11 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Just identify as all the qualifiers, if Bruce Jenner can identify as a woman, anybody can identify as a slave descendant.  

It's not quite that easy. One of the "qualifiers" is that you have to have lived there for something like 10 years.

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

It's not quite that easy. One of the "qualifiers" is that you have to have lived there for something like 10 years.

Right, I been on the Streets of San Francisco for two decades, ... prove me wrong ....

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Ok, so you’re homeless and have been living the streets of San Fran for 11 years.  They can’t deny you.  They believe Bruce Jenner is a woman

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This is wild. People are taking the crazy talking points and believing them.

That was crazy....but why does she think she deserve over $1000 dollars worth of "reparated groceries"? Social welfare is destroying this country....the churches did a much better job of helping people than the government ever has....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That was crazy....but why does she think she deserve over $1000 dollars worth of "reparated groceries"? Social welfare is destroying this country....the churches did a much better job of helping people than the government ever has....

She actually said, “this is my Rosa Parks moment” lol People have lost their minds with this 💩 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Never have been able to keep up with the need in the past and absolutely can't today. 

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

TobinFrost is what the censors replace "TobinFrost" with......lol......

I know what that means. His statement doesn't make sense. I pointed out that churches alone can't keep up with the demand from hungry people, and that is somehow a weak statement of some kind?