Florida's Stop W.O.K.E. Act leads textbook company to strip mentions of race out of Rosa Parks story

BarryLaverty

28 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Haha I love how info is never addressed. First sign of loosing an argument based on propaganda is attacking the source. I can send you some info if you’d like. (Not pragerU)

History is hard.  Especially if you are stupid......or brainwashed.

Blowhard Joe's Klan Buddy |  The Company they Keep | image tagged in joe biden | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Haha I love how info is never addressed. First sign of loosing an argument based on propaganda is attacking the source. I can send you some info if you’d like. (Not pragerU)

That's because your argument is flawed at best.  Take your Nixon election for example.  Anyone with a brain can see why he lost the deep south.  Also, you cons easily dismiss any article that a lib posts on here by just attacking the source.  I would like that info that you said you will provide though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

That's because your argument is flawed at best.  Take your Nixon election for example.  Anyone with a brain can see why he lost the deep south.  Also, you cons easily dismiss any article that a lib posts on here by just attacking the source.  I would like that info that you said you will provide though.

Nice argument.  What year did Robert Byrd become democrat?  When did he switch to Republican?

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Nice argument.  What year did Robert Byrd become democrat?  When did he switch to Republican?

What does that have to do with Nixon?  I didn't realize that it's so hard to believe that someone can grow a moral compass and evolve as a person.  Isn't that what Christianity is all about?  Atoning for you sins.  Seems like Byrd was at least attempting that in his later life.

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

What does that have to do with Nixon?  I didn't realize that it's so hard to believe that someone can grow a moral compass and evolve as a person.  Isn't that what Christianity is all about?  Atoning for you sins.  Seems like Byrd was at least attempting that in his later life.

So what year did he switch parties?  You keep spouting off about a party switch.  

19 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

So what year did he switch parties?  You keep spouting off about a party switch.  

I do believe that he remained a Democrat because he grew a conscience.  Still has nothing to do with Nixon

Edited by PepeSilvia

30 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

You of all people are trying to dictate on someone else ‘s morality? Wow bold move cotton.

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I do believe that he remained a Democrat because he grew a conscience.  Still has nothing to do with Nixon

I never mentioned Nixon.  Wasn't Byrd also a democrat back in the 40's when he was one of the highest leaders of the KKK?

Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I never mentioned Nixon.  Wasn't Byrd also a democrat back in the 40's when he was one of the highest leaders of the KKK?

Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s

You were piggybacking off of a conversation talking about Nixon and brought Byrd into it for some reason.

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

You were piggybacking off of a conversation talking about Nixon and brought Byrd into it for some reason.

I was bringing up Byrd because democrat politicians were the racist KKK leaders in the 1940's and they did not switch parties.....as you and many others have stated.  

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I was bringing up Byrd because democrat politicians were the racist KKK leaders in the 1940's and they did not switch parties.....as you and many others have stated.  

Hey, remember, Ted Kennedy left a woman to drown and he was loved by Democrats in the Senate for years!

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

He lost the south cause the southern strategy myth failed? Because Wallace? What obvious reason is it to you?

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The democrats Wallace? This helps your party switch how? Racist Dems that stayed Dems until they died.  When they started dying off Republicans started winning. No party switch, just new voters. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe that Wallace ran as a Democrat.  

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe that Wallace ran as a Democrat.  

He was a Democrat governor of Alabama. A segregationist. He does not help your argument, at all. 

George Wallace

George Corley Wallace Jr. was an American politician who served as the 45th governor of Alabama for four terms. A member of the Democratic Party, he is best remembered for his staunch segregationist and populist views.Wikipedia

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/how-republicans-took-the-south/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

😂😂😂. Someone’s been watching PragerU videos.  

Man he is helping my case lol. He called the Democrats racist and then uses elections that show the racists going to the other side. I guess the voters became non racists when they switched.

15 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Man he is helping my case lol. He called the Democrats racist and then uses elections that show the racists going to the other side. I guess the voters became non racists when they switched.

They were still voting for Wallace. Who was a segregationist. That’s not switching sides.