Florida's Stop W.O.K.E. Act leads textbook company to strip mentions of race out of Rosa Parks story

BarryLaverty

22 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Who were the conservatives at the time.

They were just more conservative than they are today.  Before the 60's almost everyone in the U.S. was conservative.  It was the Hippy Movement that changed that thinking.  Taking too many drugs, and losing their inhibitions which led to a sexual revolution and they began having sex with anyone and anything.  Free Love you know.  Then they taught their kids that it was okay, and gay society began to rise up in the 70's.  Then those fruitbats began telling their kids the same thing, and now kids think they're the opposite sex and Sodom and Gomorah is happening before our eyes. 

The Republican platform hasn't changed hardly at all since the days of Lincoln.  It's the libtards that moved far left.  If you're not 100% go green, take the shot, or know that the LGBTQ tribe is sinful behavior then you get canceled.  

20 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Johnson signs the Civil Rights Bill and pisses off democrats. Election before bill was signed in 1964 vs post bill signing 1968. Some of former democrats voted for wallace in 68 and then came over to Red the following election. I deal with facts.

522px-ElectoralCollege1964.svg.png

522px-ElectoralCollege1968.svg.png

What do Presidential elections have to do with anything ?  Show the state legislatures and the Representatives and Senators they sent to Washington pre-1980, and the south was mainly Democrat.  Show the Clinton and 1976 Carter election map, and you will see many of the southern states voted Democrap.  

7 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

😂😂😂. Someone’s been watching PragerU videos.  

You and ctown have been brainwashed by some liberal professor.  Show where the platform has changed with Republicans.  Show the Southern Governors, Representatives, and Senators elected in Southern States before 1980 and then show the results after Southern Governor and second worst President in the History of America led the U.S. to the Misery Index just as Biden the worst is doing.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Hoover and Eisenhower winning southern states before the 60s is just a coincidence I guess. 20 out of the 21 southern Democrats that voted against CRA stayed Democrats until the end. Some party switch. Nixons southern strategy (lie) lost him the south in 68. The party switch never happened, end of discussion. 

Eisenhower won, because he was the General of the Army during WW II and was extremely popular.  It's the same reason U.S. Grant won when all of the South was against him and hated him.  The same can be said for George Washington, Andrew Jackson, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Franklin Pierce, James Garfield, Rutherford B. Hayes, Chester A. Arthur, and Benjamin Harrison.  It wasn't until the 90's that we begin electing a majority of Presidents that didn't serve at least in some capacity in the military Clinton, Obama, Trump, and Biden.  Serving in the military used to be a big deal to American voters.  

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

FB7EB24C-F83F-4DDC-B99D-6953B1167E3D.jpeg

The photos of who Trump was seen with just goes to show that he social hobnobber and rubbed shoulders with anyone that could possibly helped his businesses.  As soon as he found out Epstein was a sleaze he dropped him as an acquaintance. 

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe that Wallace ran as a Democrat.  

He ran as a Dixiecrat same difference back then.  As I stated show the switch with local offices, and not the President.  

50 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

They were still voting for Wallace. Who was a segregationist. That’s not switching sides. 

A percentage fo them voted for Wallace. Some already switched. 9 mil voted for Wallace, a lot more than that left. Nixon got the rest after that election.

41 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What do Presidential elections have to do with anything ?  Show the state legislatures and the Representatives and Senators they sent to Washington pre-1980, and the south was mainly Democrat.  Show the Clinton and 1976 Carter election map, and you will see many of the southern states voted Democrap.  

That was due to the black vote. Democrats never got the southern white vote back since 1968.

45 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They were just more conservative than they are today.  Before the 60's almost everyone in the U.S. was conservative.  It was the Hippy Movement that changed that thinking.  Taking too many drugs, and losing their inhibitions which led to a sexual revolution and they began having sex with anyone and anything.  Free Love you know.  Then they taught their kids that it was okay, and gay society began to rise up in the 70's.  Then those fruitbats began telling their kids the same thing, and now kids think they're the opposite sex and Sodom and Gomorah is happening before our eyes. 

The Republican platform hasn't changed hardly at all since the days of Lincoln.  It's the libtards that moved far left.  If you're not 100% go green, take the shot, or know that the LGBTQ tribe is sinful behavior then you get canceled.  

You are truly brainwashed wtih the whole hippy thing. You are an example of how Nixon tricked conservative Americans into thinking they were the enemy. Lol hook line and sinker.

“You want to know what this [war on drugs] was really all about? The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying?

We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. 

Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

~ John Ehrlichman, Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs under President Richard Nixon

10 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

That was due to the black vote. Democrats never got the southern white vote back since 1968.

Carter got it in 76.  1976 United States presidential election - Wikipedia .  Clinton won several southern states in 1992 remarkable considering what Reagan did for the U.S., but Bush Sr. did promise no new taxes which turned many voters against him.  Clinton won many southern states in 1996 as well.  Again those are Presidential elections, but the southern states still were blue until Reagan.  

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Carter got it in 76.  1976 United States presidential election - Wikipedia .  Clinton won several southern states in 1992 remarkable considering what Reagan did for the U.S., but Bush Sr. did promise no new taxes which turned many voters against him.  Clinton won many southern states in 1996 as well.  Again those are Presidential elections, but the southern states still were blue until Reagan.  

Reagan has always marked the complete of the turn. Also, it was the black vote that got Clinton in.

34 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Reagan has always marked the complete of the turn. Also, it was the black vote that got Clinton in.

13% block doesn’t win elections. 

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

When did Robert Byrd switch?  KKK leading democrat in the 40’s. When did he become Republican?

5 hours ago, ObiOne said:

When did Robert Byrd switch?  KKK leading democrat in the 40’s. When did he become Republican?

At no point did I say the dems weren't racist. Never tried to make that argument. Like I said , the racist southern voters switched sides and Republicans changed to cater to them. Never did I say politicians switched sides. 

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

At no point did I say the dems weren't racist. Never tried to make that argument. Like I said , the racist southern voters switched sides and Republicans changed to cater to them. Never did I say politicians switched sides. 

Oh, so the racist voters stopped voting for the racist politicians.  Then the racist politicians have an epiphany and come to love all races and change to democrat.  Sounds legit lol

17 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

He was a Democrat governor of Alabama. A segregationist. He does not help your argument, at all. 

George Wallace

George Corley Wallace Jr. was an American politician who served as the 45th governor of Alabama for four terms. A member of the Democratic Party, he is best remembered for his staunch segregationist and populist views.Wikipedia

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/how-republicans-took-the-south/

That's not what I said now was it?  Why do you think he didn't run in the Presidential Election as a Democrat?

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

What did he run as when he ran for President?  

It looks like their plan is working.  "They" have us arguing about which party is most racist.  Keeping us divided and arguing with each other keeps us from seeing them making deals, stealing from us and our children, continuing the military industrial money laundering scam, etc....

Our govt really is a Uni-Party at this point.  Be cool if we could actually come together and fight against the real tyrants. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It looks like their plan is working.  "They" have us arguing about which party is most racist.  Keeping us divided and arguing with each other keeps us from seeing them making deals, stealing from us and our children, continuing the military industrial money laundering scam, etc....

Our govt really is a Uni-Party at this point.  Be cool if we could actually come together and fight against the real tyrants. 

So we're going to act like I haven't been saying this for months on this site?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Oh, so the racist voters stopped voting for the racist politicians.  Then the racist politicians have an epiphany and come to love all races and change to democrat.  Sounds legit lol

Once again, I never said democratic politicians were not racist yet you're responding as if I did. You're trying to rebuttal an imaginary argument.