First Time I Ever Heard of a Raccoon Dog Was Yesterday

BarryLaverty

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I’m afraid this is a very lame excuse for covid origins when we all know it was made in a lab a Fauci was involved. 
Sad times these days. 

Yeah.....gotta protect their communist Chinese masters........

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think there is a very definitive belief that China does what China does and cut out the world on information and consequently endangered the world. Fauci hatred is irrational nonsense, in my opinion, with no concrete evidence of anything. 

We can agree on at least half your post. China is not to be trusted. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are they sure it wasn't just Mario in disguise?

Tanooki_Mario_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_Bros

Well, except that Mario's suit was supposed to be that of a Japanese raccoon dog (or "Tanuki"), and not the other species.

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

These data do not provide a definitive answer to how the pandemic began, but every piece of data is important to moving us closer to that answer,” World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Friday.

They're just trying to link it to the wet market in China.  Those wet markets have been around for 1000's of years.  I've read about raccoon dogs, but it's a nickname like polecat.  They're related to foxes.  I still trust the whistleblowers that came out that are either now dead or in hiding.  It began in the Wuhan lab.