UPDATE: Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury on 2016 case

EnjoyLife

3 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

To be honest , I would be irate if I got a ticket in the mail today from a red light camera from a offense in 2017.  

Thanks to my former Rep James White, it is no longer legal to use red light cameras for that purpose.. ......

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Soviet style “justice” is now the way in the good old US of A…..democrat’s are no longer Americans….they are the Marxist party….”Find me the man…. I‘ll find the crime”….

34 counts???? That’s pure throwing the book and hoping 1 will stick…..NYC cannot have a fair trial to save Barry’s life….

5 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Soviet style “justice” is now the way in the good old US of A…..democrat’s are no longer Americans….they are the Marxist party….”Find me the man…. I‘ll find the crime”….

34 counts???? That’s pure throwing the book and hoping 1 will stick…..NYC cannot have a fair trial to save Barry’s life….

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-roasted-over-trump-indictment-tweet-saying-right-prove-innocence-trial

anyone that think’s Crazy Nancy’s tweet was just a accidental mistake is a moron…

9 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-roasted-over-trump-indictment-tweet-saying-right-prove-innocence-trial

anyone that think’s Crazy Nancy’s tweet was just a accidental mistake is a moron…

Because in Nancy's world, that's how it goes. You have to PROVE you are innocent. Unless it's a Democrat, of course.