🐗 Arkansas Razorbacks Athletics 2023-24 🐗

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

@txk85 Nikel Lewis RB Hamburg Arkansas class of 2026. Look him up and look at his film. Kid squats 530lbs already. 

hadn't heard much about him hopefully he'll be at some of the camps and get more info. built like a lb just maybe a little short.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

What the expectations? I know they lost their good QB. Any transfers or upcoming players? 

KJ is still there, i know he had a pretty good relationship with briles so going to tcu was a thought but i havent heard much of anything about him leaving recently. lost most of the wrs and some good OL so those are questions. RBs should be the strong point if they get blocking. 

1 minute ago, txk85 said:

KJ is still there, i know he had a pretty good relationship with briles so going to tcu was a thought but i havent heard much of anything about him leaving recently. lost most of the wrs and some good OL so those are questions. RBs should be the strong point if they get blocking. 

Oh I thought he entered the portal so I assumed he was gone. You can easily see they’re headed in the right direction.

1 minute ago, Mojo1000 said:

Oh I thought he entered the portal so I assumed he was gone. You can easily see they’re headed in the right direction.

oh that was Hornsby the backup i think he ended up at texas state. good athlete i think most wanted him to move to wr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, txk85 said:

Black finally declared and Battle is announced immediately.

Yeah AB changed his mind, figured that would happen, he's a projected lottery pick. 

I love the Tramon Mark pickup. Also Arkansas is in the running for the big man from Syracuse I hear. 

48 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Yeah AB changed his mind, figured that would happen, he's a projected lottery pick. 

I love the Tramon Mark pickup. Also Arkansas is in the running for the big man from Syracuse I hear. 

cant blame him at all never really expected him to come back. i figure theyll pick up a big man since mitchell left.

3 hours ago, txk85 said:

so does that mean walsh is leaving? 

That I'm not sure of. Everything I've been hearing was that he was staying one more year, he's projected as a very late 2nd round pick.

Personally I think Devo is the one that's staying in the draft. 

Edited by MrBuddyGarrity
  • Like 1

Got 2 more 2024 commits this week (QB and LB) and another transfer DL. 

2025 QB Grayson Wilson committed today after the spring game. 

In non-Razorback news though: https://www.si.com/college/2023/04/15/georgia-star-bear-alexander-dominated-national-championship-game-stunning-transfer-portal-decision

Something had to have happened over at UGA, that is very surprising. 

6 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Got 2 more 2024 commits this week (QB and LB) and another transfer DL. 

2025 QB Grayson Wilson committed today after the spring game. 

In non-Razorback news though: https://www.si.com/college/2023/04/15/georgia-star-bear-alexander-dominated-national-championship-game-stunning-transfer-portal-decision

Something had to have happened over at UGA, that is very surprising. 

The Bear can't transfer to a SEC school unless he wants to sit a year.  I've seen Texas chatter, but more USC so far.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red90fly said:

The Bear can't transfer to a SEC school unless he wants to sit a year.  I've seen Texas chatter, but more USC so far.

I can’t confirm but it looks like the last time The Bear attended the same school 2 years in a row was way back in 7th and 8th grade.

12 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

he obviously has some interest in arkansas or he wouldnt have made 2 trips over there now. may not get him but this staff is starting to get some big time recruits to at least get on campus.

• Like 1

Coach Musselman and company landed Louisville transfer guard El Ellis this morning.

(I don't think they needed another guard unless they know someone unexpected is headed to the draft or portal)

Still need one more big man. The Syracuse guy headed to West Virginia. Not sure who else is out there in the portal that's worth bringing in. 

• MrBuddyGarrity changed the title to 🐗 Arkansas Razorbacks Athletics 2023-24 🐗