Drag is Holy?!? WTH

Coach Rab

1 hour ago, Coach Rab said:

Pretty sure this guy is leading people straight into hell

Worse than Joel osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Todd white, paula white, Steven furtick, TD jakes, crefo dollar, Beni hinn, Joyce Meyer,  joeshep prince combined lol. Straight to hell…..

2 hours ago, Coach Rab said:

Pretty sure this guy is leading people straight into hell

I wonder what our friend @BarryLaverty thinks of this.

I can tell you, I'm listening to an audio Bible that I have. I'm almost done with the Old Testament, and I've yet to hear anything about drag being "holy".

I'm sure someone much more versed like @RETIREDFAN1 can tell us, though.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

I can tell you, I'm listening to an audio Bible that I have. I'm almost done with the Old Testament, and I've yet to hear anything about drag being "holy".

It is perversion........

19 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Joel osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Todd white, paula white, Steven furtick, TD jakes, crefo dollar, Beni hinn, Joyce Meyer,  joeshep prince combined lol.

Would Jesus wear a Rolex?

Edited by Monte1076

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

It is perversion........

And an abomination to God ....they'll all burn in eternal hell fire unless they repent and obey the Gospel.......

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I can't watch that video at work. I am not a huge Old Testament fan, though, with the New Testament being my primary go-to, I will say. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can't watch that video at work. I am not a huge Old Testament fan, though, with the New Testament being my primary go-to, I will say. 

So you are I'll equipped to speak on God's Word.......

16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So you are I'll equipped to speak on God's Word.......

16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

Probably so. Didn't make a claim I was an expert. I am a teacher, not a preacher. 

4 hours ago, Coach Rab said:

What does racism and abortion have to do with Drag queens?  Or the fact that this idiotic satan-worshiping pastor claims Jesus was God in drag?

Some claim that God is a woman in todays world.  Many have said Christ was gay, and at one time there was some television show or what not about it.  I don't think it lasted very long, but I remember a thread on it.  I think it all comes from this :  Christ Is A Woman | Wife of God CristoLisbet | King Of Salem - KING OF SALEM .  God spoke from Heaven at Christ's baptism that this is my Son in whom I am well pleased.  Freaks are just grasping at straws in todays world.