UPDATE: Hughes Springs hires Joshua Willis

Smoaky

12 hours ago, FishinBM said:

Not that bold.  It will finish Harmony, Waskom and then DF and only if DF can survive preseason. 

Our preseason will make us better. We don't play to many powder puffs early on. Youre smoking that good good if you think we're a 3rd seed coming out of this district 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2023 at 9:11 AM, EastTxFinest said:

Our preseason will make us better. We don't play to many powder puffs early on. Youre smoking that good good if you think we're a 3rd seed coming out of this district 

Smoking that good good? Ya’ll both must watch the games from the hill! Lol

On 6/6/2023 at 6:13 PM, thefirsttimer said:

Maybe not. 

Maybe not what? It's not a question; my good friend I coach with applied and would have been assistant baseball/FB for this upcoming year and Willis told him the new guy has a ring. Not saying he'll lead HS to a title but it's something HS has never had...At the time of hire, name couldn't be released b/c he hadn't officially signed his contract.

Edited by iRockNewbzz

15 hours ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Maybe not what? It's not a question; my good friend I coach with applied and would have been assistant baseball/FB for this upcoming year and Willis told him the new guy has a ring. Not saying he'll lead HS to a title but it's something HS has never had...At the time of hire, name couldn't be released b/c he hadn't officially signed his contract.

I think that guy took another job.  This guy is coming from San Angelo I think. He may have a ring at some level. Don't know.

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Nothing wrong with dreaming, but just try not to get too excited😆 

Not excited just repeating what I hear from Waskom and have saw from Harmony. What was that score again with the qb still in the game? I’ll agree Dfield will win if they can knock qb out of game again. Don’t know much about Waskom since keeling left but hear they have one more group

4 hours ago, FishinBM said:

Not excited just repeating what I hear from Waskom and have saw from Harmony. What was that score again with the qb still in the game? I’ll agree Dfield will win if they can knock qb out of game again. Don’t know much about Waskom since keeling left but hear they have one more group

Screenshot_20230608_211056_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, FishinBM said:

See above 👆 😆 

17 hours ago, FishinBM said:

That post didn't age well but we got enough haters already. We have a paper you need to get notarized before we take anymore tho. Go back to your daddy's boat and actually put some bait on your hook before you cast next time 👀

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

That post didn't age well but we got enough haters already. We have a paper you need to get notarized before we take anymore tho. Go back to your daddy's boat and actually put some bait on your hook before you cast next time 👀

A box score??? What story does that tell? Turn on the film. Not hating just know what both those other schools have coming. And what Harmonys qb is. And on the field it was an even game hell it was 28-21 going into the fourth and that is with your box score! Anyone know what Harmony is losing? 

2 hours ago, FishinBM said:

A box score??? What story does that tell? Turn on the film. Not hating just know what both those other schools have coming. And what Harmonys qb is. And on the field it was an even game hell it was 28-21 going into the fourth and that is with your box score! Anyone know what Harmony is losing? 

Apparently this season's Daingerfield game according to some

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, FishinBM said:

You asked and they answered 

🎣

• LOL! 2