More Fallout From Threatening Abortion Laws...This Time In Idaho

BarryLaverty

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Collateral damage. 

The article is completely based on the claims of the hospital. There's really no factual evidence that the laws are driving anything that happened there. It really seems like a political agenda to blame the law for something that appeared to be heading that direction anyhow.

Also, if it eliminates abortions, then so be it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

The article is completely based on the claims of the hospital. There's really no factual evidence that the laws are driving anything that happened there. It really seems like a political agenda to blame the law for something that appeared to be heading that direction anyhow.

Also, if it eliminates abortions, then so be it.

So if there is a lack of medical care for the women, prenatal and postnatal, tough cookies? 

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Like I said..... Propaganda.......

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So if there is a lack of medical care for the women, prenatal and postnatal, tough cookies? 

45 minutes away. Just like Carthage.

And, like I said, it was going to happen anyway. Small town hospitals do that.

Edited by JBizzle

5 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

45 minutes away. Just like Carthage.

And, like I said, it was going to happen anyway. Small town hospitals do that.

Just '45 minutes away'??? Yep, that's not a haul for someone without transportation or resources. You can admit that you clearly don't care about the fallout. Don't play around it. 

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just '45 minutes away'??? Yep, that's not a haul for someone without transportation or resources. You can admit that you clearly don't care about the fallout. Don't play around it. 

Already said that if it stops the murder of innocent babies, I'll accept it. But again, the law didn't cause this. It's just that there aren't that many kids being born there and the hospital is downsizing. They are trying to make it political.