'Don't Say Gay' GOP Congressman A Covid Crook

BarryLaverty

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dont-gay-lawmaker-pleads-guilty-224838358.html

Why is it so often those so righteous are too often sleazy crooks? 

Now do Democrats!

So, do you think the law should be thrown out because he is, as you put it, a "sleazy crook"? If that's the case, we should really re-examine a LOT of laws.

Edited by Monte1076

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Now do Democrats!

So, do you think the law should be thrown out because he is, as you put it, a "sleazy crook"? If that's the case, we should really re-examine a LOT of laws.

Oh, I identified him as GOP, but I am not under any illusion that corruption isn't in both parties. Still, the hypocrisy seems extra stinky when morality is what's driving the law making, doesn't it? 

• Roll Eyes 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, I identified him as GOP, but I am not under any illusion that corruption isn't in both parties. Still, the hypocrisy seems extra stinky when morality is what's driving the law making, doesn't it? 

The only thing hypocritical is that goptards are prosecuted and dimtards are not.........

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well start listing the crooked democrats.  Or are you just full of hot air?  Did you ever finish that Biden Lie list?