1% of democrat counties make up 42% of America’s murders….America doesn’t have a crime problem…it has a democrat problem

gamewatcher63

Let me see if I have this correct.  You use an article about a paper written by a discredited gun activist that says that more people are murdered in places where there are overall more people.  Anyone could have come to that conclusion.  My sixth grade students could write a better paper than the one he did.  Also, the only stat that mattered was the murder rate and he barely touched on it much less cited where he got his rates from.

13 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

There's a strong pattern of this going on in large cities across the US.  We are releasing violent criminals on small bonds, sometimes PR bonds, and they are committing more and worse crimes while bonded out.  We have a problem with that.  But at the same time, we need to speed up the process so that people awaiting trial are not in jail for many months to years before their trial.  

9 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

There's a strong pattern of this going on in large cities across the US.  We are releasing violent criminals on small bonds, sometimes PR bonds, and they are committing more and worse crimes while bonded out.  We have a problem with that.  But at the same time, we need to speed up the process so that people awaiting trial are not in jail for many months to years before their trial.  

This guy should not be out on the streets…..