Uganda passes law banning homosexuality- White House melts down..

Sportsfanatic1

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you here are supportive of laws that could mean imprisonment or even death for LBGTQ Ugandans? You think it's a good thing that relatives are required to tell on those who even identify as gay?  That's actually low and despicable. 

No one in Uganda knows what LGBTQAH+ is. This is a western made up thing. Homosexuals on the other hand, they are telling them to straighten up I guess.

• Thanks 2
  • SMH 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you here are supportive of laws that could mean imprisonment or even death for LBGTQ Ugandans? You think it's a good thing that relatives are required to tell on those who even identify as gay?  That's actually low and despicable. 

Are you gay?  Or do you “identify” as gay?  Are the happenings in Uganda directly affecting your life?

Edited by DB2point0

21 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Are you gay?  Or do you “identify” as gay?  Are the happenings in Uganda directly affecting your life?

Are you a human being? Or just a mealy mouthed troll? Do happenings to actual human beings matter to you? Or is it in your troll like nature not to understand that concept? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

No matter my personal thoughts about homosexuality I can not support what Uganda is doing. Human rights matter.

What another sovereign nations does or does not do that has no affect on OUR nation is none of our business.......... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Basic human rights should be everyones business. No?

No......what a sovereign nation does or does not do that does not affect us is none of our business.......we have our own problems to be concerned with........

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

No matter my personal thoughts about homosexuality I can not support what Uganda is doing. Human rights matter.

I believe in what the bible says....How other countries punish their gays or anyone else that breaks THEIR laws is THEIR business.

Leviticus 20:13 ~ If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Edited by Sportsfanatic1
  • Like 2

On 3/22/2023 at 7:28 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Once they can figure out basic plumbing then we can talk!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

No......what a sovereign nation does or does not do that does not affect us is none of our business.......we have our own problems to be concerned with........

Yep.  Hunger increased, murder has increased, inflation has increased, debt has increased……. All since Biden took office.  And liberals are worried about Uganda homosexuality

• Like 3

On 3/23/2023 at 5:13 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I believe in what the bible says....How other countries punish their gays or anyone else that breaks THEIR laws is THEIR business.

Leviticus 20:13 ~ If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Levitical law also calls for the death of those that do not keep the sabbath...and of rebellious sons that will not listen to their father...and of adulterers. Heck, that last one alone would probably wipe out half of East Texas. I agree that engaging in homosexual acts is a sin...but if we are going to use scripture to justify the persecution of a group of people then we need to be consistent and support applying Levitical law to ALL groups. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Levitical law also calls for the death of those that do not keep the sabbath...and of rebellious sons that will not listen to their father...and of adulterers. Heck, that last one alone would probably wipe out half of East Texas. I agree that engaging in homosexual acts is a sin...but if we are going to use scripture to justify the persecution of a group of people then we need to be consistent and support applying Levitical law to ALL groups. 

We are not subject to any Old Testament laws.....those physical  death penalties in the OT foreshadow the even worse punishment waiting for them in eternity.......

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

The LGBTQ agenda is an abomination to God even in the New Testament, and I can provide scriptures.  Instead of being given a physical death on earth, they are given the opportunity to repent of their lifestyles.  If they do not they will suffer an eternal death that will never cease.  They will not inherit the Kingdom of God, because no unclean thing can enter.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Not even going to read your reply since it took a total of 7 days to respond. It's a shame someone has to take that long to reply. smh

• Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The LGBTQ agenda is an abomination to God even in the New Testament, and I can provide scriptures.  Instead of being given a physical death on earth, they are given the opportunity to repent of their lifestyles.  If they do not they will suffer an eternal death that will never cease.  They will not inherit the Kingdom of God, because no unclean thing can enter.  

I agree. 

On 3/22/2023 at 7:28 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Lol low and despicable but have no problems with other things your party does lol. 

8 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

@BarryLaverty do you support transgender over Christianity like your POTUS does? 

How about the rest of you libs? @EnjoyLife @PepeSilvia

That's a nonsensical question. I don't not support a whole religion because one group, which is believed to be sinful by Christians, has problems with persecution. We are all Americans. And, our government isn't a theocracy, by the way. 

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's a nonsensical question. I don't not support a whole religion because one group, which is believed to be sinful by Christians, has problems with persecution. We are all Americans. And, our government isn't a theocracy, by the way. 

Tells we/me all we need to know. You deflected as usual.

I do appreciate you not taking 7 days to think about your response though 👋

Edited by Sportsfanatic1