Colmesneil Hires George Taylor

RETIREDFAN1

36 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

What an absolute mess. I do not know what happened, but it must've been pretty crazy. For Day to go from getting a great job and being celebrated, to resigning on day one and not being welcomed back to the place where he was previously celebrated?! That's a hell of a turn. 

I wouldnt say he's not being welcomed back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2wedge said:

What an absolute mess. I do not know what happened, but it must've been pretty crazy. For Day to go from getting a great job and being celebrated, to resigning on day one and not being welcomed back to the place where he was previously celebrated?! That's a hell of a turn. 

Oh he would be welcomed back with open arms......

On 3/24/2023 at 6:55 PM, SAPACK1 said:

I mentioned this job to a quality coach that lives near me the other day as he is not completely happy where he is now due to micromanagement by the school board.  He isn't too far from retirement age (probably) 6 years or so.  Would be a job close enough that he wouldn't have to move.  Maybe he will apply???

DH?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 7:38 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Who wants it????

HC- RetiredFan

OC- Doomer

DC- Hayseed

ST- JRowe

Tell me that team doesn't go undefeated for the next 10 years.

• LOL! 2

12 hours ago, Stoney said:

HC- RetiredFan

OC- Doomer

DC- Hayseed

ST- JRowe

Tell me that team doesn't go undefeated for the next 10 years.

With Doomer installing his patented Double Wing-T Split Back Wishbone Quadruple RPO Offense, defensive coordinators in this district are going to be working overtime. Add to that the fact that RTF1 was able to secure a sweet NIL deal with Tyler County’s own Blue Hole Drinking Water to lure the Boucher twins, Robby and Bobby over from South Louisiana to man the ILB spots in Hayseed’s Plywood Curtain defense, and you have the makings of a sure enough juggernaut. The Bulldogs should be extra strong this year. 

• LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Or not....lol

never know in that town. I'm scratching my head on some of the ones who didn't get it. But that is for another time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

never know in that town. I'm scratching my head on some of the ones who didn't get it. But that is for another time. 

No one has got it YET.......lol...... could be some surprises tonight......

• Like 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Colmesneil Hires George Taylor