Colmesneil Hires George Taylor

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Talent? It's Colmesneil.....c'mon man.......:rofl:

:woot:  Hey, ya never know...  those ol' country boys can be built into a winner with the right culture and system. 

• Like 1

I mentioned this job to a quality coach that lives near me the other day as he is not completely happy where he is now due to micromanagement by the school board.  He isn't too far from retirement age (probably) 6 years or so.  Would be a job close enough that he wouldn't have to move.  Maybe he will apply???

• Like 2

On 3/24/2023 at 6:55 PM, SAPACK1 said:

I mentioned this job to a quality coach that lives near me the other day as he is not completely happy where he is now due to micromanagement by the school board.  He isn't too far from retirement age (probably) 6 years or so.  Would be a job close enough that he wouldn't have to move.  Maybe he will apply???

Because everyone wants a coach who is about to retire 

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

I think that's about average for most small schools which is unfortunate because that usually how long it takes to get all kids bought in 7 through 12

I actually went to the Smoaky.com historical section and averaged it out.....came to 3.97.......rounded to 4......lol

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...

What an absolute mess. I do not know what happened, but it must've been pretty crazy. For Day to go from getting a great job and being celebrated, to resigning on day one and not being welcomed back to the place where he was previously celebrated?! That's a hell of a turn. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Colmesneil Hires George Taylor