Jump to content

UPDATE: Price-Carlisle hires Connor Sharp


Destry

Recommended Posts

On 2/6/2023 at 9:01 AM, Beastx89 said:

Coach Baker would be a great get for Henderson. Its a big jump from 2A up to 4A, but if you've seen how well that Carlisle program is being ran right now I have no doubt he can rebuild Henderson back into a winner.

Be a tough job to follow the Bakers at Indian land.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't be surprised if this AD/HC opening doesn't have as many applicant's as the hendo job garnered..Already hearing from some of my old friends that are coaching,people are talking....interesting how a program being stable makes for an enticing proposition..especially when Carlisle board and sup are known to stand behind their AD/HC..LET the games begin..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Don't be surprised if this AD/HC opening doesn't have as many applicant's as the hendo job garnered..Already hearing from some of my old friends that are coaching,people are talking....interesting how a program being stable makes for an enticing proposition..especially when Carlisle board and sup are known to stand behind their AD/HC..LET the games begin..

If clay doesn't bring them. Do the coordinators have a chance at getting this one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

If clay doesn't bring them. Do the coordinators have a chance at getting this one?

Price-Carlisle is known for having a deep bench among their coaching staff. Depending on who stays and who goes, the "new" guy could be one of their "old" guys. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Price-Carlisle is known for having a deep bench among their coaching staff. Depending on who stays and who goes, the "new" guy could be one of their "old" guys. 

Or a former assistant who is coaching somewhere else at the moment,coaches and assistants that have come thru here over the last 10 -15 years all know Carlisle is in top shape for the rite dude.Rocky and clay built a program here and it's sustainable and coaches know this..Not many would want to take over a dumpster fire so this one will be high on the list for coaches looking to move forward with their careers and not have to start over from the bottom 🤷‍♂️.or for someone who wants to start the journey to their on legacy and leave their own mark on @CarlisleAthletics. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Or a former assistant who is coaching somewhere else at the moment...

Interesting...  if you're thinking what I'm thinking, it could be scary for Carlisle opponents.   

21 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

...coaches and assistants that have come thru here over the last 10 -15 years all know Carlisle is in top shape for the rite dude. Rocky and clay built a program here and it's sustainable and coaches know this.

Well-built and well-maintained programs always find a way to reload and replenish. Good leadership can recoup the cyclical losses of talent. It's one vital aspect that separates perennially winning programs from unsuccessful ones. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Or a former assistant who is coaching somewhere else at the moment,coaches and assistants that have come thru here over the last 10 -15 years all know Carlisle is in top shape for the rite dude.Rocky and clay built a program here and it's sustainable and coaches know this..Not many would want to take over a dumpster fire so this one will be high on the list for coaches looking to move forward with their careers and not have to start over from the bottom 🤷‍♂️.or for someone who wants to start the journey to their on legacy and leave their own mark on @CarlisleAthletics. 

I can think of a couple that would be great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...