UPDATE: Price-Carlisle hires Connor Sharp

Destry

25 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

This thread needs to get back on the topic of the AD/ HFC position at Price/ Carlisle ISD. Any further insinuation or innuendo about where players come from will result in suspensions. Carry on. 

Aye aye sir.  Just some rivalry #### chat. 

10 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Drove by the school earlier today and saw quite a group doing wind sprints. Not sure who was leading them, cause I was driving.

Probably the track team. I don't know who is coaching that.

On 3/6/2023 at 3:03 PM, RipperRipper said:

I heard a rumor that there were around 70 applicants. Should be able to find a goodun outa that many candidates. I'm sure the board and Supt are trying to get it right. The kids are hungry. 

How many getting interviews?

On 3/8/2023 at 8:58 AM, RKS21 said:

Bowles is a lock 

Come to think of it Bowles creek is just down the road named after Chief Bowles just might be one of his great great great great grands don't know about a lock but probably getting an interview.

6 minutes ago, bradbankman said:

OK I am not gonna lie watched these guys play and think whoever gets this gem will be in a good situation if they can coach at all. Unless there were discipline issues I think they underachieved with the talent they had. 

Hope you applied-anybody with your knowledge should be coaching. Remember if you get the job just don’t over coach. Hahahaha- sorry- just messing with you.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to UPDATE: Price-Carlisle hires Connor Sharp