UPDATE: Price-Carlisle hires Connor Sharp

Destry

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to UPDATE: Price-Carlisle
2 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

New Coach will be there Monday. Conner Sharp. Rex Sharps son. Rex took Sabine from the cellar to Regional finalist while there. The young man comes from good stock. I think the Indians might end up liking the way this turned out.

?

1 minute ago, RipperRipper said:

From my understanding, yes.

I would say that has to be the shortest tenure ever in the coaching world but I remember one guy getting hired by the board and then never showed up so I guess that would have to be even shorter...a solid second anyway!! LOL!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I would say that has to be the shortest tenure ever in the coaching world but I remember one guy getting hired by the board and then never showed up so I guess that would have to be even shorter...a solid second anyway!! LOL!!!

Ha. Right! Well, I think there were several in the community were excited when they heard Conner had put in for the job. His dad Rex was AD here years ago and many of us went to school with the Sharps back in the late 70's. That is why I said he came from good stock. Don't get me wrong, we were gonna back whoever the job was given to, but if Conner is anything like his dad, we will be more than fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

From my understanding, yes. I believe a call was made to offer Conner Sharp and he accepted. Should be here Monday.

So had they already signed co tract with Day?  Very bizarre.   I think Sharp is a good selection… just crazy string of events….

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

So had they already signed co tract with Day?  Very bizarre.   I think Sharp is a good selection… just crazy string of events….

Don't know boss, all I know is that I hear Conner Sharp has the job now and will be here Monday. Not sure of how it all transpired.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to UPDATE: Price-Carlisle hires Connor Sharp