UPDATE: Price-Carlisle hires Connor Sharp

Destry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the chance to see the 7 on 7 in Henderson Monday. Carlisle outscored WR and Troup. Carlisle had several picks also.  Not sure how we would match up with either team padded up on a Friday, cause that's a whole different deal, but we looked good.  

Edited by RipperRipper

13 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Got the chance to see the 7 on 7 in Henderson Monday. Carlisle outscored WR and Troup. Carlisle had several picks also.  Not sure how we would match up with either team padded up on a Friday, cause that's a whole different deal, but we looked good.  

I heard we looked good too. I'm going to watch them play on June 26

• Like 1

It looked like we were conditioned pretty good. They seemed to have had just as much energy near the end of the evening as they had when they started. Carlisle has a great starting QB and looks like a really good young backup to him in the wings. Receivers making some really good routes and catches. Things look very positive. 

3 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Lot of changes in our playing styles this Year, New coaches and new offense and defensive scheme's..I actually like it and y'all know how much I like the split back veer, should be interesting and explosive on both sides of the Ball... LoL 😆

Man, that freshman bunch looked good too. They won both their games last week as well. I didn't realize that they won district in Football and Basketball last year.