Government Demands TikTok Stop Spying On Americans As That's Their Job

Monte1076

I am going to go on record as saying I enjoy TikTok very much, and my wife is an addict a bit, for news, funny dances, dogs doing crazy things, traveling in Ireland and Scotland, learning how to best navigate buying a car or completing a home project, and the recipes on there I have followed about 10 times. The Chinese might have programmed me to like using my crockpot, but I am fairly sure nothing else bad has happened. 

37 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You've always been a communist, so ......lol

I saw where some congressmen testified that he had a bunch of homosexual hijinks on his feed. The only way that should happen is if he sought them out! My favorite feed is a woman who grooms challenging dogs! I do also enjoy seeing 'Karens' revealed sometimes but really very little politics overall, unless you count news with some slant. 😏

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am going to go on record as saying I enjoy TikTok very much, and my wife is an addict a bit, for news, funny dances, dogs doing crazy things, traveling in Ireland and Scotland, learning how to best navigate buying a car or completing a home project, and the recipes on there I have followed about 10 times. The Chinese might have programmed me to like using my crockpot, but I am fairly sure nothing else bad has happened. 

My wife and kids are the same way. She even looks up recipes at times 🙄

Edited by Sportsfanatic1
  • Like 1