NPR reports 'limited scientific research' on whether biological males have advantage over women in sports

Monte1076

NPR doesn't know what they're talking about.

All you have to do is look at times, distances, amount of weight lifted, and other data where relevant to see that NPR clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/npr-reports-limited-scientific-research-on-whether-biological-males-have-advantage-over-women-in-sports/ar-AA196yku?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=4ee48935ba3d42c9a73153f650705118&ei=72

20 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

All you have to do is look at times, distances, amount of weight lifted, and other data where relevant to see that NPR clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/npr-reports-limited-scientific-research-on-whether-biological-males-have-advantage-over-women-in-sports/ar-AA196yku?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=4ee48935ba3d42c9a73153f650705118&ei=72

How is the NPR even still in existence…clearly trying to convince feeble minded dullard’s like Barry that it is OK for MEN to take over WOMEN’S sports….

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

How is the NPR even still in existence…clearly trying to convince feeble minded dullard’s like Barry that it is OK for MEN to take over WOMEN’S sports….

It's funded by taxpayer money, and why Barry thinks every word they speak is truth.  I've listened to their radio broadcast in Houston, and I have read some of their articles.  Their radio broadcast is a joke of half truths.  The same for many of their articles which is why I don't post them very often, but I did today because they were honest in their reporting.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Just typical liberal "woke speech"... the truth is whatever they want it be...has nothing to do with the real truth, which in this case, even a complete idiot would be intelligent enough to know the truth about biological males and females competing against each other...but their only concern is that what they say is in lock step with the looney left...complete garbage and a complete waste of taxpayer money.

On 3/27/2023 at 6:56 AM, Mojo1000 said:

Anyone disputing this is a liar and an idiot. Biology matters. Same reason why you don’t see biological females dominating men sports. I wonder why?

They tried in golf and couldn’t even make the cut.  And golf relies less on strength than most sports.  Women are the weaker sex, and it was made that way for a reason.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DB2point0 said:

They tried in golf and couldn’t even make the cut.  And golf relies less on strength than most sports.  Women are the weaker sex, and it was made that way for a reason.

Wasn't that Annika Sorenstam (however you spell her name)?

But most sports men have a decided advantage. There are some, however, that are more "even". Bowling, as I've mentioned. And women enjoy success among the men in some forms of auto racing, too (the NHRA, for example).

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Wasn't that Annika Sorenstam (however you spell her name)?

But most sports men have a decided advantage. There are some, however, that are more "even". Bowling, as I've mentioned. And women enjoy success among the men in some forms of auto racing, too (the NHRA, for example).

Yes, as well as Michelle wii.  They thought they’d get to play at the forward tees as well.  When made to play with the men where the men play from, they got smoked.

Edited by DB2point0

Just now, Monte1076 said:

I'd think with golf, a certain level of strength would be required for the initial drive off the tee, since that's when you're generally hitting the ball the farthest.

Tiger did change the game by using the weight room to his advantage.  Strength is a big plus, but it isn’t everything

I am not fixated on or threatened by the idea of women competing with men or transgenders competing. Why it continues to be such an obsession with some of you is a question I have my thoughts on, but I will keep them to myself for now. It's a beautiful Spring day outside today. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am not fixated on or threatened by the idea of women competing with men or transgenders competing. Why it continues to be such an obsession with some of you is a question I have my thoughts on, but I will keep them to myself for now. It's a beautiful Spring day outside today. 

Doubt seriously that you would "keep your thoughts to yourself" you seldom do and we already know what your "thoughts" would be.LOLOL

So if you were a women's coach and had prepared your team to the best of your ability and your girls had worked there tails off to compete at a high level but then faced a team of men masquerading as girls that were physically bigger, faster and stronger than your team of real females and eliminated your team from a championship I feel pretty sure that you would look at the situation a whole lot different.

What exactly would you tell your team or daughter or granddaughter that has worked her whole career to be the best athlete that she could be but lost to a man? 

Remember Barry, think of your brain as an App and actually use it instead of spewing libtard garbage that you heard someone on CNN say. Lets hear your "thoughts" or reasoning why you shouldn't care about "transgenders" competing with real females.

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So why do you call people who oppose it bigots, racists and phobes?  If it doesn’t really matter to you why can’t you pass by without responding with a snarky little stupid comment?  

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do you have a daughter who competes in athletic competitions?  Do you have a daughter who could receive a scholarship based on her performance in sports?  Do you have a daughter who competes in activities like boxing, mma, or wrestling?  I gaurantee if a dude with a penis and more muscle mass was beating the crap out of your daughter in a boxing ring, you'd have a fixation on it.

We fought for years to expand women's sports to give them equal opportunity to compete and now we are saying it doesn't matter.  If there is no difference, then do away with women's and men's sports and just have sports.  Men will dominate and women won't compete.

You women-haters have taken the beauty and grace of the female sex and made it about nothing more than saying "I'm a woman."

• Love 1

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Doubt seriously that you would "keep your thoughts to yourself" you seldom do and we already know what your "thoughts" would be.LOLOL

So if you were a women's coach and had prepared your team to the best of your ability and your girls had worked there tails off to compete at a high level but then faced a team of men masquerading as girls that were physically bigger, faster and stronger than your team of real females and eliminated your team from a championship I feel pretty sure that you would look at the situation a whole lot different.

What exactly would you tell your team or daughter or granddaughter that has worked her whole career to be the best athlete that she could be but lost to a man? 

Remember Barry, think of your brain as an App and actually use it instead of spewing libtard garbage that you heard someone on CNN say. Lets hear your "thoughts" or reasoning why you shouldn't care about "transgenders" competing with real females.

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

So why do you call people who oppose it bigots, racists and phobes?  If it doesn’t really matter to you why can’t you pass by without responding with a snarky little stupid comment?  

Oh, goodness, why wouldn't I want to respond to such kind, thoughtful gentlemen? Oh, that's right, I think both of you are jackasses and trolls of the highest order, and I don't owe you a moment of my breath unless I choose to give it. 

This 'issue' doesn't concern me, other than I see it being hyperbolized as a wedge issue and people are being made into political punching bags and pawns. 

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, goodness, why wouldn't I want to respond to such kind, thoughtful gentlemen? Oh, that's right, I think both of you are jackasses and trolls of the highest order, and I don't owe you a moment of my breath unless I choose to give it. 

This 'issue' doesn't concern me, other than I see it being hyperbolized as a wedge issue and people are being made into political punching bags and pawns. 

So your argument is that it doesn't affect enough people to be an issue?  Kind of like voter fraud, people killed by fentanyl pouring over our open border, or grooming of children.  It has to be a big deal for you to worry about it.