NPR reports 'limited scientific research' on whether biological males have advantage over women in sports

Monte1076

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, goodness, why wouldn't I want to respond to such kind, thoughtful gentlemen? Oh, that's right, I think both of you are jackasses and trolls of the highest order, and I don't owe you a moment of my breath unless I choose to give it. 

This 'issue' doesn't concern me, other than I see it being hyperbolized as a wedge issue and people are being made into political punching bags and pawns. 

So, in other words, you know you are wrong and have no rebuttal except to call people juvenile names...pretty much what we have come to expect from you...thanks for proving us right...again. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

This wasn't juvenile and insulting? Does it just flow out of you like breathing? 

Not at all...it was the truth...look at your ridiculous original reply to the subject and most intelligent people would think the same thing...think about what you post in a bigger light than "well, it doesn't affect me" so I don't care...really? What a pathetic, self centered post. Especially coming from someone who claims to have been a coach at one point...just pathetic.

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Not at all...it was the truth...look at your ridiculous original reply to the subject and most intelligent people would think the same thing...think about what you post in a bigger light than "well, it doesn't affect me" so I don't care...really? What a pathetic, self centered post. Especially coming from someone who claims to have been a coach at one point...just pathetic.

Your whole viewpoint, every stance you take is about you and yours and how it affects you and yours, so that may be the most hypocritical and obtuse insult I have ever had spewed at me. I am not a hater of other people that generally aren't in a position to fight back. You seem to revel in it, punching down at the LBGTQ community, sneering at anyone who might think black history is worth studying. Your endless sneers at 'liberals' makes you infinitely inferior as an actual person. Butt a stump, you tub of goo. 

Barry Lie #1. " I am not a hater of other people that generally aren't in a position to fight back." 

Your earlier post: "I am not fixated on or threatened by the idea of women competing with men or transgenders competing." So you are a hater of girls that can't fight back. They are completely helpless to ever be as strong or fast as males they now have to compete against.

Barry Lie # 2. "punching down at the LBGTQ community, sneering at anyone who might think black history is worth studying" 

Please show me how I "punched down" at a certain community...if you can even explain what "punching down" someone means!! LOLOL!! 

Your TDS is so rampant in your brain that you are actually starting to sound like Pedo Joe!!! 

8 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Barry Lie #1. " I am not a hater of other people that generally aren't in a position to fight back." 

Your earlier post: "I am not fixated on or threatened by the idea of women competing with men or transgenders competing." So you are a hater of girls that can't fight back. They are completely helpless to ever be as strong or fast as males they now have to compete against.

Barry Lie # 2. "punching down at the LBGTQ community, sneering at anyone who might think black history is worth studying" 

Please show me how I "punched down" at a certain community...if you can even explain what "punching down" someone means!! LOLOL!! 

Your TDS is so rampant in your brain that you are actually starting to sound like Pedo Joe!!! 

Most transgender people are not world-class athletes in my experience, but they are vilified as a group and attacked anyway. The athletic part has opened the door to widespread disparagement and attacks. 

There is no group with more power in the world than a WASP heterosexual, whether it's America or much of the rest of the world. You don't understand punching down? Really?  

To insult or abuse someone for being lesser in some way (usually objectively) than yourself.

"There is no group with more power in the world than a WASP heterosexual, whether it's America or much of the rest of the world. You don't understand punching down?"

So you are saying it is ok to "punch down" the WASP heterosexual? Choosing who to "punch down" seems so racist.

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

"There is no group with more power in the world than a WASP heterosexual, whether it's America or much of the rest of the world. You don't understand punching down?"

So you are saying it is ok to "punch down" the WASP heterosexual? Choosing who to "punch down" seems so racist.

NO, you wheel of cheese, YOU have the power and you choose to punch down on others. It's not okay. 

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

But you just said it's ok to "punch down" WASP heterosexuals because they have to much power.

No, I didn't. I said that you belong to the most powerful group on Earth. You choose to punch down at others. Are you just being purposely dense? Poor, poor white guy? 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

No, I didn't. I said that you belong to the most powerful group on Earth. You choose to punch down at others. Are you just being purposely dense? Poor, poor white guy? 

Yes you did, you just can't stand it when someone catches you in a fibby!! Here is your quote again, in case you have forgotten.

"There is no group with more power in the world than a WASP heterosexual, whether it's America or much of the rest of the world" and your context clearly insinuated that it was fine to "punch down" that segment of the population because they were so powerful!!!

5 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Yes you did, you just can't stand it when someone catches you in a fibby!! Here is your quote again, in case you have forgotten.

"There is no group with more power in the world than a WASP heterosexual, whether it's America or much of the rest of the world" and your context clearly insinuated that it was fine to "punch down" that segment of the population because they were so powerful!!!

I am done talking to the guy at the party with the coffee breath. 

10 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Doubt seriously that you would "keep your thoughts to yourself" you seldom do and we already know what your "thoughts" would be.LOLOL

So if you were a women's coach and had prepared your team to the best of your ability and your girls had worked there tails off to compete at a high level but then faced a team of men masquerading as girls that were physically bigger, faster and stronger than your team of real females and eliminated your team from a championship I feel pretty sure that you would look at the situation a whole lot different.

What exactly would you tell your team or daughter or granddaughter that has worked her whole career to be the best athlete that she could be but lost to a man? 

Remember Barry, think of your brain as an App and actually use it instead of spewing libtard garbage that you heard someone on CNN say. Lets hear your "thoughts" or reasoning why you shouldn't care about "transgenders" competing with real females.

You’re asking a lot thinking he’ll use his brain

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, goodness, why wouldn't I want to respond to such kind, thoughtful gentlemen? Oh, that's right, I think both of you are jackasses and trolls of the highest order, and I don't owe you a moment of my breath unless I choose to give it. 

This 'issue' doesn't concern me, other than I see it being hyperbolized as a wedge issue and people are being made into political punching bags and pawns. 

See, you can’t pass by.  You have to make a snarky smart TobinFrost comment.  You aren’t much of a man at all

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JBizzle said:

So your argument is that it doesn't affect enough people to be an issue?  Kind of like voter fraud, people killed by fentanyl pouring over our open border, or grooming of children.  It has to be a big deal for you to worry about it.

Barry is an idiot, plain and simple.

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your whole viewpoint, every stance you take is about you and yours and how it affects you and yours, so that may be the most hypocritical and obtuse insult I have ever had spewed at me. I am not a hater of other people that generally aren't in a position to fight back. You seem to revel in it, punching down at the LBGTQ community, sneering at anyone who might think black history is worth studying. Your endless sneers at 'liberals' makes you infinitely inferior as an actual person. Butt a stump, you tub of goo. 

Are you gay?  Do you identify as a woman?  Are you trans?  

21 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'd think with golf, a certain level of strength would be required for the initial drive off the tee, since that's when you're generally hitting the ball the farthest.

The strength and club speed comes into play even more on long 2nd shots ... some of the par 5s the men have 250-275 yard 2nd shots ... longer than most women can hit a tee shot with a driver ....