Trans Activists TORCH Harry Potter Books In RIDICULOUS Display, The Woke Cult HATES JK Rowling

Monte1076

I am currently reading the 5th in a series of JK Rowling's Cormoran Strike books, which is written by Richard Galbraith, a pseudonym of Rowlings. Highly enjoyable.

And, I believe that the right is steadily conflating, as usual, those books that may not be age-appropriate, with any book about race or sexuality or sexual orientation. 

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am currently reading the 5th in a series of JK Rowling's Cormoran Strike books, which is written by Richard Galbraith, a pseudonym of Rowlings. Highly enjoyable. 

I always thought "Harry Potter and the Bong of Truth" would be a hilarious title for a book.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, I believe that the right is steadily conflating, as usual, those books that may not be age-appropriate, with any book about race or sexuality or sexual orientation. 

And I believe you are full of it.  You know dang well the books that we are talking about are teaching pre-pubescent kids about sexual topics that they have no business being taught about, especially by someone who is not their parent.  Keep the grooming books on your personal bookshelf and not in the school library.

15 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

And I believe you are full of it.  You know dang well the books that we are talking about are teaching pre-pubescent kids about sexual topics that they have no business being taught about, especially by someone who is not their parent.  Keep the grooming books on your personal bookshelf and not in the school library.

Believe what you want. You going to the nasty 'grooming' comment tells me enough about the hysteria you are embracing as a smokescreen. 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Believe what you want. You going to the nasty 'grooming' comment tells me enough about the hysteria you are embracing as a smokescreen. 

Smokescreen for what?  Not believing in sexualizing kids?  I agree, grooming is nasty and it shouldn't be going on.