The soft invasion of America

Youngcoach123

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I wonder what it is in other states.

I wonder if this is true, or not.  It could be somebody playing the old look at China, and don't look at us card.

This just don't make sense.  When China invades Tawain.  The first thing the US would do is seize all of China's assets in the US.  China knows this.  So why would China keep buying American assets in America ?  

53 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I wonder if this is true, or not.  It could be somebody playing the old look at China, and don't look at us card.

This just don't make sense.  When China invades Tawain.  The first thing the US would do is seize all of China's assets in the US.  China knows this.  So why would China keep buying American assets in America ?  

China plays the game on a 50-100year scorecard. We play on a 4 year one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

That is a very good question. I was wondering the same thing. 

25 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

That is a very good question. I was wondering the same thing. 

Could China call their trillion $ in US debt?  I guess it is all kind of a moot point if it comes to war.  But all this crap is intertwined and dirty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

A war between the US and China would be catastrophic for the entire world. Btw...war is stupid.

One is strengthening their military and the other is trying to be more "inclusive". Our leaders are imbeciles 

• Stinks 1

Well here are some numbers from one source that I found:

How much U.S. land has China bought and why?

It was revealed that just last year alone, China spent $6.1 billion dollars on housing in the U.S. making it America's top foreign buyer. The buying gorge went from April 2021 to March 2022 and lawmakers are noticing. The top countries that have purchased land in the U.S. are:

1. China: $6.1 billion
  2. Canada: $5.5 billion
  3. India: $3.6 billion
  4. Mexico: $2.9 billion
  5. Brazil: $1.6 billion

Why Is China Buying U.S. Farmland? Security Concerns, Explained (marketrealist.com)

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Well here are some numbers from one source that I found:

How much U.S. land has China bought and why?

It was revealed that just last year alone, China spent $6.1 billion dollars on housing in the U.S. making it America's top foreign buyer. The buying gorge went from April 2021 to March 2022 and lawmakers are noticing. The top countries that have purchased land in the U.S. are:

1. China: $6.1 billion
  2. Canada: $5.5 billion
  3. India: $3.6 billion
  4. Mexico: $2.9 billion
  5. Brazil: $1.6 billion

Why Is China Buying U.S. Farmland? Security Concerns, Explained (marketrealist.com)

@BlahBlah reason may differ on why, but they are definitely buying land in US