⚾⚾⚾ THE OFFICIAL ASTROS 2023 THREAD ⚾⚾⚾

RETIREDFAN1

Well so far (early yet) the Astros have been very underwhelming.  

I'm beginning to wonder what in the world is going on with Brantley.  No sign or even talk of him even being ready to play.  Got to wonder if the Astros medical staff have completely botched this one.

They are headed into a dangerous town for tonight.....Tampa Bay and they have been playing lights out.....hope the Stros win this series and send a message to the league, we might start slow, be we are coming for ya.....

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

They are headed into a dangerous town for tonight.....Tampa Bay and they have been playing lights out.....hope the Stros win this series and send a message to the league, we might start slow, be we are coming for ya.....

Strangers are already on notice ....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Well, you give your best hitter off for the night with a series against the hottest team in baseball.  Brantley is at Tripple A for rehab assignment and he is close to being back…. We do t k is how that’s going to go.  We do t know about Altuve and how long without him.  Hensley isn’t filling the gap but Julks has done well.  Time will tell.

Very good road trip, build my confidence a little bit, have been really surprised to see Dubon filling in so well for Altuve with a Astro leading batting average along with a 20 game hitting streak. Brown continues to impress. Abreu not so much. When he does I will say so on here. 

6 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Very good road trip, build my confidence a little bit, have been really surprised to see Dubon filling in so well for Altuve with a Astro leading batting average along with a 20 game hitting streak. Brown continues to impress. Abreu not so much. When he does I will say so on here. 

I agree with you but Abreau has so much history behind him I still have hopes.  It will be devastating if he has a Gurriel type fall in year 1 of contract.   We have got to keep Alvarez on the field.........and we shoulda extended Tucker before the season.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to ⚾⚾⚾ THE OFFICIAL ASTROS 2023 THREAD ⚾⚾⚾
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic