⚾⚾⚾ THE OFFICIAL ASTROS 2023 THREAD ⚾⚾⚾

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Electronics strike zone coming to a stadium near you in the near future but it won’t be like we are thinking according to Bloomer and Kalis 

When it gets here they should go back and run all of Greg Maddox's games through it ... he prolly loses 2,000+ strike outs on called strike 3s .... tru storie .....

• LOL! 1

I don't mean to complained early on but the Astros having Altuve and Brantley out for a while I can't see resting one of your best players this early on like Alvarez, why not rest him on the road, my goodness if I traveled 5 hours to see the Astros at home it would tick me off that I didn't get to see one of the best because Bakers wants to rest him. Let him DH for goodness sakes I don't see 4 at bats wearing him out. I guess Ripken would still be playing today if they gave him a little rest

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

Striking out way too much but does the team in hits.  Hopefully he will cut down on the Ks

I was really expecting better power numbers from him, he needs to make people pitch to Alvarez, they walked Alvarez to load the bases and he struck out on three pitches, couple of them way outside

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to ⚾⚾⚾ THE OFFICIAL ASTROS 2023 THREAD ⚾⚾⚾
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic