UPDATE: Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury on 2016 case

EnjoyLife

43 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Political posturing by the dimnuts.....won't cost him a single vote from his MAGA base.......may be a feather in his cap to be persecuted by the tyrants.........

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

The left is as scared of Trump as I am a Diamond Back rattle snake.

What a disgusting and sad person Donald Trump is, but I think he's made worse by his cult following not seeing him for who he is. He's been a Mob boss for a long time, and he will stir up violence to protect himself. You actually posted that crazy rant like he is some righteous figure. Very sad.

• Like 1
  • SMH 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What a disgusting and sad person Donald Trump is, but I think he's made worse by his cult following not seeing him for who he is. He's been a Mob boss for a long time, and he will stir up violence to protect himself. You actually posted that crazy rant like he is some righteous figure. Very sad.

And you said you would point out every lie Biden told. You haven't. Very sad.

You support Biden and the crime family. Very sad.

You have been called out on this site for your support of child molesters and your support of abortion. Very, very sad.

Do I need to go on Barry?

• Like 2

Here’s what you need to know about the possible Trump indictment: The goal isn’t the political fallout. They know he isn’t going to exit the race, nor is he constitutionally required to. The goal to keep him from being able to raise enough money for a serious campaign. It’s the same thing they did with Mueller and the Russia Hoax—drained the war chest. But he had the advantage then of being the incumbent, so the RNC was (mostly) helpful. The 2020 campaign still spent over $1B. The question is whether donors will stand by him or look to an alternative. (The RNC doesn’t have to support any one candidate because it’s an open primary.) All of this should matter because whether or not you support a Trump 2024, tactics like this shouldn’t influence your ability to choose a candidate for the GOP nomination. He should win or lose fair and square. This is how radical the insane Leftists are in their TDS. Because of their perpetual witch hunts to GET TRUMP, no one is even pretending this is a remotely justified indictment; everyone knows it’s politically motivated. Prior to 2016, if a candidate had a pending or actual indictment, it would be a huge blow to their credibility and almost certainly the end of their candidacy, because we assumed it was legitimate. Now, because of the Democrats, no reasonable American trusts the legitimacy of federal law enforcement. Nor should they. But the Democrats don’t care about protecting our institutions or systems. They just want to GET TRUMP. I hope they utterly, miserably fail. If Democrats are supposedly so concerned about “protecting democracy,” then just LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE.

53 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

And you said you would point out every lie Biden told. You haven't. Very sad.

You support Biden and the crime family. Very sad.

You have been called out on this site for your support of child molesters and your support of abortion. Very, very sad.

Do I need to go on Barry?

Go ahead with it, cult member. And I guess by your insinuation that I don't think LBGTQ hate speech and laws are necessary, that makes me a supporter of molesters, which is asinine, then you must be all about rich white sleazoids committing sexual assault as you blindly support Trump right? 

Edited by BarryLaverty

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Go ahead with it, cult member. And I guess by your insinuation that I don't think LBGTQ hate speech and laws, that makes me a supporter of molesters, which is asinine, then you must be all about rich white sleazoid committing sexual assault as you blindly support Trump right? 

Exposing Biden & Kamala Harris Update 5. - The Coveners League

6 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Here’s what you need to know about the possible Trump indictment: The goal isn’t the political fallout. They know he isn’t going to exit the race, nor is he constitutionally required to. The goal to keep him from being able to raise enough money for a serious campaign. It’s the same thing they did with Mueller and the Russia Hoax—drained the war chest. But he had the advantage then of being the incumbent, so the RNC was (mostly) helpful. The 2020 campaign still spent over $1B. The question is whether donors will stand by him or look to an alternative. (The RNC doesn’t have to support any one candidate because it’s an open primary.) All of this should matter because whether or not you support a Trump 2024, tactics like this shouldn’t influence your ability to choose a candidate for the GOP nomination. He should win or lose fair and square. This is how radical the insane Leftists are in their TDS. Because of their perpetual witch hunts to GET TRUMP, no one is even pretending this is a remotely justified indictment; everyone knows it’s politically motivated. Prior to 2016, if a candidate had a pending or actual indictment, it would be a huge blow to their credibility and almost certainly the end of their candidacy, because we assumed it was legitimate. Now, because of the Democrats, no reasonable American trusts the legitimacy of federal law enforcement. Nor should they. But the Democrats don’t care about protecting our institutions or systems. They just want to GET TRUMP. I hope they utterly, miserably fail. If Democrats are supposedly so concerned about “protecting democracy,” then just LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE.

THE Jenna Ellis? The lawyer who admitted to lying for Trump and was censured for it? That one? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/former-trump-lawyer-jenna-ellis-censured-for-falsehoods-about-2020-election

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

THE Jenna Ellis? The lawyer who admitted to lying for Trump and was censured for it? That one? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/former-trump-lawyer-jenna-ellis-censured-for-falsehoods-about-2020-election

Another left article. I wonder why you would think anyone would believe these sites you link?

PBS NewsHour

PBS NewsHour - Left Center Biased - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Highly Credible

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation

Edited by Sportsfanatic1

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Another left article. I wonder why you would think anyone believes these sites you link?

PBS NewsHour

PBS NewsHour - Left Center Biased - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Highly Credible

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation

So, Jenna Ellis WASN'T censured for telling lies for Trump? Is that what you are saying? 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, Jenna Ellis WASN'T censured for telling lies for Trump? Is that what you are saying? 

No, that's not what I'm saying. But, how can you call out anyone for lying when you support one of the biggest liars of all time? 

So, do you approve of the Biden lies? And if so, why haven't you called him out like you said you would?

You see Barry, that makes YOU a liar. Hopefully this will help with that non-common-sense brain.

46 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump was and remains the all-time champion liar of any elected office. That is not disputable. THAT's just reality. 

YOU haven't owned up to your lies sir! That makes you pathological liar and a pathological hypocrite. Remember, judgment day is coming sir!

Edited by Sportsfanatic1

45 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump was and remains the all-time champion liar of any elected office. That is not disputable. THAT's just reality. 

Count em. Biden lies all day. About important stuff and meaningless stuff. Then his people have to go and say that he didn't mean it or he misspoke. Joes molested more girls/women in public than trump was ever accused of. You're a blind sheep.

4 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Here's the problem, though. These are state-level charges in NY. If Trump's in Florida, the only thing that NY can really do is ask Florida to extradite him to NY so he can be arrested. NY can't send state police or the Feds to arrest him.

Do you think DeSantis or the Florida Attorney General would extradite Trump to NY?