UPDATE: Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury on 2016 case

EnjoyLife

17 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I like that the dems think this is some kind of death blow. Yuck it up, losers.

Not me as in the twisted Trump world, it's a badge of honor evidently to screw up your payment to your stripper you were having an affair with and run afoul of the law, well, because 'everyone is out to get this saintly man'. 

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What a disgusting and sad person Donald Trump is, but I think he's made worse by his cult following not seeing him for who he is. He's been a Mob boss for a long time, and he will stir up violence to protect himself. You actually posted that crazy rant like he is some righteous figure. Very sad.

You support a lawless group and perverts.  Trump supports America and the constitution.  I’m just about tired of your pedophile loving mantra.  You are a sick demented person

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not me as in the twisted Trump world, it's a badge of honor evidently to screw up your payment to your stripper you were having an affair with and run afoul of the law, well, because 'everyone is out to get this saintly man'. 

Now do Biden and his corrupt anti-American family.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I think I noted this yesterday. Because it's NY State charges, he'd have to be extradited before he could be arrested.

I'm curious if DeSantis will sign off on the extradition papers? 

I also wonder if Trump will turn himself in?

Also read where McCarthy has started an investigation on this issue.

Alvin Bragg is abusing his office to target President Trump while he’s reduced a majority of felonies, including violent crimes, to misdemeanors. He has different rules for political opponents. Republicans stopped the radical DC crime law, and we will investigate any use of federal funds that are used to facilitate the perversion of justice by Soros-backed DA’s across the country.
  • LOL! 1