UPDATE: Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury on 2016 case

EnjoyLife

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is not about trying or convicting him ... it's all about the photo op dramatics for purely political purposes  ....  they know their isn't a snowballs chance in hell he gets convicted of anything .... even numb nuts Larry and PeePee know it's a political publicity stunt ....

Now NY is upping the ante :  Exclusive: Trump to be charged Tuesday with 34 felony counts, but spared handcuffs and mug shot (yahoo.com) .  I have a feeling this is going to hit the fan and spray all over the Dumbocrats that think they control every aspect of America.  

7 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yes ... Larry and his sidekick PeePee .... and other low information dimturd sheep ....

The Judge gave money to “act blue” which is a lefty organization. The DA requested the next hearing for January 2024.  No way anyone can believe this isn’t strictly political.  The 34 counts, are copy and pasted with different dates. Complete sham that will back fire. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

All BS aside, can someone tell me what the actual crime was that he committed?

They are saying a bookkeeping issue shows he miss appropriated funds. Relative to Stormy and the McDougal chick. Which has already been proven many times over that he did nothing wrong legally. The charges are all the same except for the date. And they are trying to charge a felony for state laws as well. 

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

All BS aside, can someone tell me what the actual crime was that he committed?

Nothing. He won’t do a perp walk and won’t spend a day in jail. State laws weren’t broken and this will be thrown out. This will galvanize the people and basically are handling Trump the presidency. 

Perception is bad . This is third world banana republic type stuff. Anyone thinking this will come to something and he is going to prison is an idiot and suffers from TDS.

Edited by Mojo1000

18 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Im buying the first shirt I can get with his mugshot on it. Epic. This is going to be so big for trump. 

Even Republicans that were going to vote for DeSantis are now going to vote for Trump.  Trump indictment pulls DeSantis-leaning Republicans back to MAGA fold (aol.com)Trump indictment pulls DeSantis-leaning Republicans back to MAGA fold (aol.com).  It's doing more for his campaign than any commercial or rally ever did.  

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Even Republicans that were going to vote for DeSantis are now going to vote for Trump.  Trump indictment pulls DeSantis-leaning Republicans back to MAGA fold (aol.com)Trump indictment pulls DeSantis-leaning Republicans back to MAGA fold (aol.com).  It's doing more for his campaign than any commercial or rally ever did.  

I just hope we see a Ronald Reagan vs Mondale Election. 500+ electoral votes.