Bullard FB

RKS21

1 hour ago, AlBundy said:

Shows you're lack of football knowledge. There are multiple styles of "Spread" 

The program you are referring to runs shotgun Wing-t - developed by Gus Malzahn- its spread to run. They were still close to 90% run.

And your point is?

1 hour ago, AlBundy said:

Pretty sure I can read. You've made several negative comments about them switching from Wing-t to spread. Even went as far as saying that the coaches didn't know how to coach the spread. 

I also know what program/coach you are referring too. That coach is a long time Wing-t guy, but also won a state championship as OC running the spread. Pretty sure he he can coach both.

HUH?

1 hour ago, TrumpisDump said:

any word on anything?

Well...  the current temperature is around 78 degrees and the weather is partly cloudy with scattered showers. In statewide news the Texas House passed a bill to ban vaccine mandates by employers, while the state Senate approved a bill to allow permitless carry of handguns. The Dow Jones industrial index is hovering around 33,868.87 with intermittent trading. Stoney's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine, I'm on the pavement, thinkin' about the government. Man in a trenchcoat, badge out, laid off, says he's got a bad cough, wants to get it paid off. 

• LOL! 1

Had a feeling it would go to one of the coordinators. Always interesting when both coordinators go after it.

Best of luck to Coach Bradford! Hope you can change the FOOTBALL culture in Bullard, TX. Would love to see the Panthers get into the playoffs in that district.