My Apology

Destry

On 4/23/2023 at 6:40 PM, Destry said:

Sometimes in life you have to realize that not all things are taken as you intended or as wish they were. After being confronted about a couple of things and reflecting over the last week , I have been made aware of things I have posted. People who know me know that I say a lot of things “tongue in cheek “. I posted some things in that manner and also posted things just to get a rise out of fellow posters. I am sorry they were not taken that way. From now on I will not be posting any negative comments about any offense or of any nature. I surely did not intend to make things sound like I was belittling a coach as a person. A coach’s decision for his team is just that- his decision. Once again my apologies and only positive comments from now on. Good bless yall and have a great week coming up.

Yep yep yep. You aren't the first guy to get abrasive on here. I for one appreciate you being here and I value your opinion. I gots thick skin and don't hold grudges. If you ever wants to hug it out Trueblue82 and Kirt is right down the road!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Yep yep yep. You aren't the first guy to get abrasive on here. I for one appreciate you being here and I value your opinion. I gots thick skin and don't hold grudges. If you ever wants to hug it out Trueblue82 and Kirt is right down the road!

Funny thing is— I am not an abrasive type person, I just do that for fun on here.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Destry said:

Funny thing is— I am not an abrasive type person, I just do that for fun on here.

Don't worry about it man...That is what this thing is for and if someone can't handle some back and forth with a fellow THSF fan then they need to find a safe place to go cry.

keep on keeping on 

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Dont overthink it. I didnt notice anything. Embrace the "abrasion". It is one of the things that makes these forums interesting.  

Truth. If I was ever to rub somebody wrong I jus wouldn't give a dagum dang. It would jus be what the whatitwas.

• Like 1

Here is the thing.  Say what you want mostly.  If don’t cuss, repeatedly troll, make sexual innuendos towards another member, or bash coaches and players, you are typically safe here.  When you wander into Daingerfield and Paul Pewitt threads, you are entering dangerous territory 😂

• LOL! 2

On 4/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, Coach Rab said:

Here is the thing.  Say what you want mostly.  If don’t cuss, repeatedly troll, make sexual innuendos towards another member, or bash coaches and players, you are typically safe here.  When you wander into Daingerfield and Paul Pewitt threads, you are entering dangerous territory 😂

😆😆😆😆😆