Crosby hires Joe Willis......

2wedge

That's a hard job to sell to anyone until they either move back to region III or move up to 6A.

Lancaster or Longview in the first round every year is pretty unappealing.

On the bright side....they have a phenomenal fan base that's completely grounded in humbleness and awareness of their place and rank in the annals of TXHSFB history.

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, 2wedge said:

I have no idea what happened here, but Coach P is leaving Crosby and they are looking for a new head man. 

Word on the street he got ran off by certain people in administration. We'll see in the coming weeks what actually happened I guess. Not a good look for Crosby, lost Riordan few years ago now Prieto. 

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Hmmmmm didn't see that one coming!! Good luck to Coach Willis! Should be lots of talent there to make another deep run!!

2023 is going to be tough I think...there is young talent but its a year or two away

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I knew he was bull 💩ing when he retired from Legacy. Haha. Legacy was short on talent and he knew he had to get the hell up out of there. He was tired of losing and hurting his coaching legacy by staying at Legacy. 

I wonder if the pay as Crosby would be similar to the salary at Legacy. 

Edited by VonG

District is there if they step up and stay healthy.

Still, idea of facing Longview or Lancaster in round 3 will continue to be there. Am sure Willis does not want another run at Longview after the last couple of seasons.

Edited by LoboFan07
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Still, idea of facing Longview or Lancaster in round 3 will continue to be there. Am sure Willis does not want another run at Longview after the last couple of seasons.

I misread, disregard my quote. 

Edited by 89Falcon

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Crosby hires Joe Willis......
49 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

They'll have to deal with us for the district title long as we're in the same district for the next 3 seasons, and you can quote me on that. 

Edited by MrBuddyGarrity

3 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

They'll have to deal with us for the district title long as we're in the same district for the next 3 seasons, and you can quote me on that. 

A couple of birdies have told me Port Arthur Memorial is absolutely loaded at the lower levels

• Like 1