Tyrus Wheat LB Mississippi State

David Durden WR West Florida

Isaiah Land DE Florida A&M

TJ Bass OL Oregon

Earl Bostick OT Kansas 

Princeton Fant TE Tennessee 

Jalen Moreno-Copper WR Fresno State

1 hour ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

My favorite pick was the Duece Vaughn pick. He's so electric when he carries the ball.

I like the Vaughn pick and Luepke signing. You got a smaller version of Pollard. Not sure how much of a pounding he can take at the next level, but put him in a Darren Sproles type role and he could excel. Luepke just gives me John Kuhn vibes. Athletic fullback with receiving skills Kid has had shoulder injuries that have plagued him. Not exactly what you want for a lead blocker. 

My take on the draft is this. Holes that fans saw on the team needing to be addressed in the draft, Dallas saw as being addressable by some players already on the team. Left guard appears to either be Tyler Smith or Terrence Steele. Wide Receiver will count on Cooks, a healthy Gallup and a hopefully sophomore year boost from Jalen Tolbert. Schoonmaker gives Dallas an all around tight end, especially with his run blocking, that Dallas' run game sorely missed down the stretch last year. A surprisingly defense heavier draft than expected. Mazi Smith gives you a young nose tackle with some pass rush skills. Overshown can be a Jayron Kearse type nickel linebacker with some speed off the edge. Fehoko is another 3T who can bump outside to a 4T or 5T. Asim Richards played tackle at North Carolina but will kick inside to guard. Give me a year in NFL weight room and could be a 2nd year player to watch. Eric Scott and Jalen Brooks I will have to do more reading on. B-/C+ just because I feel Dallas went a round early on most of the picks. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/29/2023 at 8:19 PM, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

My favorite pick was the Duece Vaughn pick. He's so electric when he carries the ball.

Cowboys obviously came out the best in the draft. Addressed every upgrade they needed to get. I'm walking on clouds.

• LOL! 4

6 hours ago, Doomer said:

Cowboys obviously came out the best in the draft. Addressed every upgrade they needed to get. I'm walking on clouds.

You'll be walking on egg shells and wobbling like a Roger Staubach bobble head come Playoff time tryna git tickets to see Hurts and them Iggles in the Superbowl  .... tru storie ......

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You'll be walking on egg shells and wobbling like a Roger Staubach bobble head come Playoff time tryna git tickets to see Hurts and them Iggles in the Superbowl  .... tru storie ......

Hurtz yeah I get. Good one Kirt!

• 6 months later...