After School Satan Club Cleared for Meetings

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, Lobo97 said:

Nevermind the fact that all of those are dead, so they don’t have a word for anyone, that’s still not the same thing.

Satan is death. Why anyone would choose death is what baffles me. 

First of all, I was talking about their religion, those still supported around this earth today....Islamic-Buddhism? 

Don't christians read the bible or the "word of god"? I was referencing that, not the actual people....Duh

Satan is actually the ruler of hell, and of demons......plus a bunch of other things.....so people with their demons are drawn to someone that they identify with......plus at one time he was the "son of the morning star"........but pride was his downfall. So there is just as much reason some people will follow something like the devil, just as they follow the christian god, as they follow buddha or any other god....

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Who is prohibiting them from "free exercising" of their religion? Wouldn't forcing a class full of students to listen to your "religious" freedom be indoctrinating them? I could have sworn someone on this very site has said that "your rights stop when they are forced upon me" or something to that effect.....

You say "shall not be infringed" all the time, so that Muslim student has to listen to a teacher read from the christian bible?  Isn't his religious freedom "being infringed upon".....That seems to be the biggest problem with many conservative christians.....they can infringe, but whine when other infringe on them. maybe you don't understand the 1st amendment the way you think you do.......

Studying the Bible is the apex of education and ALL should be studying it so they might have a chance at learning how to avoid hell......no one's religious freedom is infringed by studying The Bible.....

And you've NEVER heard me say that your rights end when they're forced on me.......I have yet to meet anyone who can force their beliefs on me........sounds like it would be fun.......

Keep showing your ignorance......I've got all night cause evidently kirt and Larry are at the meeting tonight......lol

9 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

First of all, I was talking about their religion, those still supported around this earth today....Islamic-Buddhism? 

Don't christians read the bible or the "word of god"? I was referencing that, not the actual people....Duh

Satan is actually the ruler of hell, and of demons......plus a bunch of other things.....so people with their demons are drawn to someone that they identify with......plus at one time he was the "son of the morning star"........but pride was his downfall. So there is just as much reason some people will follow something like the devil, just as they follow the christian god, as they follow buddha or any other god....

I’m well aware those religions are still supported today. My point to those still stand, however. 
The Bible IS the word of God (the only God). Meaning, it doesn’t simply contain God’s word, it is God’s word. That’s the difference, and why I made the comment I did. 
I’m well aware of who Satan is, death. To reside with him is eternal death. He is pure evil, which again is why I made the comment I did…anyone who believes in Satan knows who he is. Why would anyone choose eternal death. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I’m well aware those religions are still supported today. My point to those still stand, however. 
The Bible IS the word of God (the only God). Meaning, it doesn’t simply contain God’s word, it is God’s word. That’s the difference, and why I made the comment I did. 
I’m well aware of who Satan is, death. To reside with him is eternal death. He is pure evil, which again is why I made the comment I did…anyone who believes in Satan knows who he is. Why would anyone choose eternal death. 

The bible is the word of your god, not everyone's god. Unless of course you watched to old "Oh God" movies and listened to George Burns say that he was the same god for every religion, he just had different names. 

Thank goodness for religious freedom in this country....which is what we are talking about here, and that people don't have to be indoctrinated by the religious right, which is just as bad as the indoctrination many of you complain the left is doing......

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Studying the Bible is the apex of education and ALL should be studying it so they might have a chance at learning how to avoid hell......no one's religious freedom is infringed by studying The Bible.....

And you've NEVER heard me say that your rights end when they're forced on me.......I have yet to meet anyone who can force their beliefs on me........sounds like it would be fun.......

Keep showing your ignorance......I've got all night cause evidently kirt and Larry are at the meeting tonight......lol

I have studied the bible, the version made by men by the "church", so they can control the lives of millions. Where is your "free" thought....when everything connects  you to a religious lifestyle......

I suppose that they (Kirt & Larry) are at their meeting at "Liberals R Us".......:rofl:

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I have studied the bible, the version made by men by the "church", so they can control the lives of millions. Where is your "free" thought....when everything connects  you to a religious lifestyle......

I suppose that they (Kirt & Larry) are at their meeting at "Liberals R Us".......:rofl:

The Bible was written by God's chosen prophets......no man put anything together that God did not allow........it's purpose is not to control anyone.....it's only purpose is to show that you will burn eternally in hell if you don't obey God.....the choice is then left up to you.......

Those who misuse it to try to gain personal wealth or power will be burning right along with everyone else who chooses not to listen and obey God......free choice, not control..... those of us who DO believe and HAVE obeyed just want you others to know what's waiting for you.......so you can reach a decision one way or the other.....

And yeah, evidently the establishment brainwashing meeting was tonight......lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The Bible was written by God's chosen prophets......no man put anything together that God did not allow........it's purpose is not to control anyone.....it's only purpose is to show that you will burn eternally in hell if you don't obey God.....the choice is then left up to you.......

And yeah, evidently the establishment brainwashing meeting was tonight......lol

That's why I am on here tonight......I knew they'd be out there promoting some "just cause", just because........:rofl:

The church was NOT god's chosen prophets, and you are going to tell me that the "Catholic" church has not tried to control the populace for the passed 10 centuries....

Just now, DannyZuco said:

That's why I am on here tonight......I knew they'd be out there promoting some "just cause", just because........:rofl:

The church was NOT god's chosen prophets, and you are going to tell me that the "Catholic" church has not tried to control the populace for the passed 10 centuries....

The Bible was written by 40 men who wrote what God told them to write.....and being 100% accurate with no contradictions is evidence of the Divine author.......

As for your comment on the Catholics, go back and read my post which I was evidently editing when you quoted it.....

Thanks for taking up kirt and Larry's slack......lol

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The Bible was written by 40 men who wrote what God told them to write.....and being 100% accurate with no contradictions is evidence of the Divine author.......

As for your comment on the Catholics, go back and read my post which I was evidently editing when you quoted it.....

Thanks for taking up kirt and Larry's slack......lol

It is my pleasure to argue with one of the most stubborn people on this board.......:rofl:

But not the oldest....that belongs to @Hagar....:rofl:

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

The bible is the word of your god, not everyone's god. Unless of course you watched to old "Oh God" movies and listened to George Burns say that he was the same god for every religion, he just had different names. 

Thank goodness for religious freedom in this country....which is what we are talking about here, and that people don't have to be indoctrinated by the religious right, which is just as bad as the indoctrination many of you complain the left is doing......

Let’s make sure we explain fully what this means…

God is God for everyone. Now does that mean he is ‘everyone’s God’? Only if you’ve accepted him. So you are correct in that aspect. I have accepted him so he is ‘my’ God. 
And you’re right, we do have religious freedom, as we do all other freedoms, because that is what God allows. While he is all powerful, he does not force anyone to follow him. That’s a choice we must all make. Our responsibility as disciples of Christ is simply to share him with others. Sharing is not the same thing as forcing, however. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Only ONE of the most stubborn???? :rofl:

Well, look around this board and say there are not some other stubborn people on here.....:rofl:

And besides, being your elder, I have to have a little stubbornness myself....

• LOL! 1

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Well, look around this board and say there are not some other stubborn people on here.....:rofl:

And besides, being your elder, I have to have a little stubbornness myself....

There are plenty of bush leaguers but none have achieved the levels that I have attained.......

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

There are plenty of bush leaguers but none have achieved the levels that I have attained.......

I have been called up to the majors on several subjects around here, just not all of them yet.....:rofl:

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Keep trying rookie......you'll make it one of these days.......lol

Just got my first at bat this week, after 13 years in the minors......oops that was Drew Maggi.....not me...

• LOL! 1