Munday Moguls AD/HFC Open

Slickarick

1 minute ago, Slickarick said:

Per THSCA the Moguls are looking for a new coach. Used to be a good job but I have not kept up with it. 

Their numbers are so low, it will be a tough place to win. Previous head coach is a great guy, my sources say to stay far far away from this one.

3 minutes ago, Cowboy4L said:

Their numbers are so low, it will be a tough place to win. Previous head coach is a great guy, my sources say to stay far far away from this one.

The Kids moving to Haskell or Knox city ? or is football want to drying up in the town ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

The Kids moving to Haskell or Knox city ? or is football want to drying up in the town ?

They turned in 73 last snap shot and opted up to 11man. Tough to win with 6 man numbers.. Not sure where the kids are going honestly.

2 minutes ago, Cowboy4L said:

They turned in 73 last snap shot and opted up to 11man. Tough to win with 6 man numbers.. Not sure where the kids are going honestly.

wow..that's crazy. A once great traditional football school falling apart. Rising gas prices, inflation, home market driving people closer to metro areas among other things we may not see. Hope they can compete again.   

• Like 1

Munday is in the same boat as Electra up in the Texoma area. Dwindling numbers and nothing to keep or bring in families. Wasn't that long ago both schools were regularly highly competitive and Munday produced 2 monster athletes and winning state. Heck didn't they upset Muenster like 5 years ago in the third round?

• Like 2